Documentary Must Watch

vegashawki

Bye Bye Barry new documentary on Amazon. His god given talent and humility is something lacking from today’s game. If you’re like me trying to fill my football void until Saturday I strongly suggest this documentary.

Bye Bye Barry new documentary on Amazon. His god given talent and humility is something lacking from today’s game. If you’re like me trying to fill my football void until Saturday I strongly suggest this documentary.

I saw a commercial for that and was excited, glad to hear it lives up to my expectations. I loved watching him run, even if it seemed like half of his highlights were against my Vikings.

Watched it this weekend. Highly recommend it. Just the way he was raised... His old man was old school and Barry just didn't get too excited about things that didn't matter to him. He's as fascinating of an individual as there's ever been in the NFL if you ask me. If I remember right when he was in college he was out squatting the lineman. His legs were ridiculous. Dude was 5'8 and not even 200 lbs back then. Just a freak of all freaks and had he not been playing behind Thurman Thomas for a couple yrs he woulda destroyed more records.

Imagine had he played for say Dallas Oline back then. (or any competent team just about compared to Detroit) It wasn't just him retiring early he had a lot of meat left on that bone he coulda done had he played for a better team too. But he didn't give 2 shits about any of that stuff. He just wanted to play do his best and call it a day. None of media/fame meant anything to him.

Latest posts