Do You Wanna Dance: Every Game Other Than The HAWKEYES

How'd that game turn out?
Nice win for Iowa state of course. Some big time shots down the stretch.

For what's worth I was the first Iowa fan to post on these boards that Iowa State was a much improved team this year. About a week before they Richmon'd Iowa I started a thread titled "Sumtin's Going On Up In L'Ames"

At least the Clones are still playing. Iowa's season went up in sumptin that rhymes with L'Ames. And I think Richmond used that December game in Ames as a blueprint of how to get in Keegan's space and bog down Iowa's offense.

Last edited:
Nice win for Iowa state of course. Some big time shots down the stretch.

For what's worth I was the first Iowa fan to post on these boards that Iowa State was a much improved team this year. About a week before they Richmon'd Iowa I started a thread titled "Sumtin's Going On Up In L'Ames"

At least the Clones are still playing. Iowa's season went up in sumptin that rhymes with L'Ames. And I think Richmond used that December game in Ames as a blueprint of how to get in Keegan's space and bog down Iowa's offense.

Clones looked very good last night

Solid team

I would love to see them destroy Gard and Wisconsin

Davison won't be able to play his dirty game against the clones

We will see what happens today. Probably the usual Richmond, Oregon, insert name of team that beat Iowa then goes on to lose the next game and not look near as strong as they did against us thing will happen.

Think somebody said they would root for Richmond but not me. Hope the Friars do what we should have done and squish them. Interesting to see how that game goes.

The St. Peters - Murray state game is interesting as well. Interesting to fantasize that Shaheen Holloway would be our new coach but he will use this appearance to get a job at some school that recognizes a coach that is showing he knows how to get a team ready for post season play.

We will see what happens today. Probably the usual Richmond, Oregon, insert name of team that beat Iowa then goes on to lose the next game and not look near as strong as they did against us thing will happen.

Think somebody said they would root for Richmond but not me. Hope the Friars do what we should have done and squish them. Interesting to see how that game goes.

The St. Peters - Murray state game is interesting as well. Interesting to fantasize that Shaheen Holloway would be our new coach but he will use this appearance to get a job at some school that recognizes a coach that is showing he knows how to get a team ready for post season play.

Wally Szczerbiak picked Richmond over the Friars

He has replaced Sir Charles who seemed bored hanging around

Wally Szczerbiak picked Richmond over the Friars

He has replaced Sir Charles who seemed bored hanging around
I was gonna post that. We have him fooled. I wonder if he picked Oregon to go to the Final Four after the Iowa game last year?

Providence does play a lot of close games. Might even come down to the last stretch but I think Cooley and Providence will figure it out.

Man, didn't know Grizzly Adams grandson plays for North Carolina...
1647711666549.png

1647711739321.png

Last edited:
I was gonna post that. We have him fooled. I wonder if he picked Oregon to go to the Final Four after the Iowa game last year?

Providence does play a lot of close games. Might even come down to the last stretch but I think Cooley and Providence will figure it out.

Man, didn't know Grizzly Adams grandson plays for North Carolina...
View attachment 8870

View attachment 8871

I thought the exact same thing

Jeremiah Johnson type of dude

Jeremiah Johnson Movie

Latest posts