Do You Wanna Dance: Every Game Other Than The HAWKEYES

Pretty sure the Carolina/Baylor game had the worst officials I’ve ever seen.
I was gonna bring up before about the announcers talking about the refs being graded for who will move on. Did they grade them in the conference tourneys or are they starting that now. I hope they would have weeded some bad apples out before the tourney started. :)

And Baylor goes down, another upset, Iowa's poor game is a distant memory for most.

St Pete's over Kentucky, Baylor, it could get wide open.

And Baylor goes down, another upset, Iowa's poor game is a distant memory for most.

St Pete's over Kentucky, Baylor, it could get wide open.

Creighton is playing very well against Kansas

How sweet it would be to have the elites tumble and fall

Creighton is playing very well against Kansas

How sweet it would be to have the elites tumble and fall

I am still pulling for all the Big 10 teams to win so as to give the league a better power look. It will also make Iowa's 12-8 record and tourney title look better. I think Rutgers, Iowa, and IU are out. We know at least 8 of the 9 Big teams will have a loss and maybe all 9 so it is just a matter of winning some of those early round games to have a record something like 18 wins and 8 or 9 losses.

RƯỢU CAMUS EXTRA - Rượu 63

Damn

Always have liked Creighton

Ever since Paul SIlas played for them

Then the Celts for three NBA Championships

Silas played for Creighton, Then, Silas was a member of three NBA Championship teams (1974,1976,1979) and two NBA All-Defensive First Teams (1975,1976). He joined the Celtics in 1972 and proved to be a crucial addition to a team trying to regain its championship form.

Be funny if Creighton and Providence play again. 72-51 at Providence and 85-58 in the tournament. No close games there. Interesting rubber match. Providence did win at home at the Dunkin Donuts Center. Obvious edge there stuffing the Blue Jays with donuts to slow them down.

Uh-oh if you are watching the Kansas game. looks like Lily might be being replaced :) Doofy Zooey Deschanle that always looks like she is on something. No Lily just her in that new commercial.

Always have liked Creighton

Ever since Paul SIlas played for them

Then the Celts for three NBA Championships

Silas played for Creighton, Then, Silas was a member of three NBA Championship teams (1974,1976,1979) and two NBA All-Defensive First Teams (1975,1976). He joined the Celtics in 1972 and proved to be a crucial addition to a team trying to regain its championship form.
Laker's fan here....since the days of Wilt, West, Goodrich, Happy Hairston, McMillan, Riley, etc. Sorry dude.

Oh. and K.C. Jones was the assistant coach for the 72 team which won 33 in a row.

Uh-oh if you are watching the Kansas game. looks like Lily might be being replaced :) Doofy Zooey Deschanle that always looks like she is on something. No Lily just her in that new commercial.

Laker's fan here....since the days of Wilt, West, Goodrich and Happy Hairston, McMillan, Riley, etc. Sorry dude.

Celts and the Lakers have had some severe battles

Wilt used to play with the Philadelphia Warriors, won an NBA Championship
with them

Saw Wilt at Vets Memorial Auditorium in DM when he was playing with the
GlobeTrotters

Latest posts