Do you approve of the job Kirk Ferentz is doing?

Do you approve of the job Kirk Ferentz is doing?

• Yes

Votes: 88 46.8%
  • No

Votes: 100 53.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

OccupyKinnick

We have an approval rating in place for the President of the United States. Let's take the pulse of the HawkeyeNation now.

I am not satisfied with the trajectory of the program, so no, I do not approve.

We pay the guy $4 million a year...he has to do better than this. I'd like to see nationwide how much each school is paying their coach per win they get. Kirk has to be the most expensive.

In a word.... yes. Execution is lacking on the field. I don't believe he has forgotten how to coach.

Ferentz is one of if not the best coach in the country at putting the best team on the field for what he has to work with. As far as game day coaching goes he didn't forget cause he never learned how

Ferentz is one of if not the best coach in the country at putting the best team on the field for what he has to work with. As far as game day coaching goes he didn't forget cause he never learned how

pls explain the 'what he has to work with' statement? serious question, not flaming

I have never understood why people constantly use the exceuse that KF does well "with what he has to work with". What he has is sellouts every game..great facilities...total control of the program, full support of the administration. If people are talking about recruiting and lack of big time players in Iowa I can understand that theory. But remember, when we win 9..10 games in a year it's he same recruiting area as when we win 6 games.

pls explain the 'what he has to work with' statement? serious question, not flaming

I mean turning average recruiting classes into above average teams. There is no doubt he is great at that. He does that part of his job so well that we have only been a noticeable underdog twice since 2008. Its how he coaches on game day that makes me want to pull my hair out

Latest posts