do we loose our WR coach back to Mich??

bemsj

wondering if we loose our WR coach, i believe Campbell back to Mich?? I hope not but just throwing it out there.

I'm hoping that Soup will stay. He's got McNutt coming back, plus Davis and the freshman. He's got a solid corps to try and mold. And leaving Michigan on the heels of a coaching change is not the same as leaving Iowa when it's very stable. We'd best hope that he stays, because he's had a profound impact on our receivers.

I don't think he does but we will have to see. Does he have close ties with the new coach?

Perhaps not close, but they were both on the Michigan staff for a long time before Hoke left after the 2002 season. And Soup is also a Michigan alum.

not sure their relationship but i think it may be something where if "soup" wanted the job, he'd get it? just a gut feeling.

I'd like to think that unless it was for a promotion (offensive cooridinator, etc), he'd rather stay in a much more stable situation. I guess we'll find out.

I would hope that Soup would want more than a WR coaching spot to move to another program. I also hope that Soup wants more than being a WR coach, say a OC position.

not sure their relationship but i think it may be something where if "soup" wanted the job, he'd get it? just a gut feeling.

Given his reputation, you could probably say that for almost any school in the country. Soup is arguably the best in the business.

If he has a reputation, then I bet he's loose.

Yeah, Norm doesn't have any kind of reputation in the ranks of assistant coaches. I guess that's why he's stayed here.

Soup could have his job at any school in the country if he wanted it. Doesn't mean he wants to leave. It just means he's the best.

I missed it in the title, and therefore didn't get the references in your posts.

that-was-so-cool-story-bro-worthy.jpg

Latest posts