do we loose our WR coach back to Mich??

Yeah, Norm doesn't have any kind of reputation in the ranks of assistant coaches. I guess that's why he's stayed here.

Soup could have his job at any school in the country if he wanted it. Doesn't mean he wants to leave. It just means he's the best.

Only the reputation of being wicked awesome all the time.

Man it sucks when you have to explain a joke. :p

I don't think Soup will leave for another WR coaching job. He has his sights set on something higher and I don't think a lateral move will help him get it.

it's poking fun of the OP's misspelling of lose.

How sad that you had to explain that to the board... and while I'm at it, for all posters from this point forward, the word is definitely. NOT definately, definetely, defenitly or any other bastardized version of that word.

I hate the spelling police as much as anyone, but since Jon has made it so that misspelled words get a little red squiggly line under them, there is no excuse for screwing up definitely.

How sad that you had to explain that to the board... and while I'm at it, for all posters from this point forward, the word is definitely. NOT definately, definetely, defenitly or any other bastardized version of that word.

I hate the spelling police as much as anyone, but since Jon has made it so that misspelled words get a little red squiggly line under them, there is no excuse for screwing up definitely.

Like the Oatmeal says: If you put an "A" in definitely, you're definitely an A hole.

I dont think he will leave. I may be wrong but the last postion coach to leave Iowa was Aiken and the was to the big leagues. Like others have said I doubt he goes back to UM because they are in a shaky situation.

Latest posts