Do Mods Exist

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you go over to Howe's site don't mention Spank. They ain't friendly anymore.

Also Mods please move this to site feedback or rivalry. I come here to discuss IA bball not trolls. TIA.

Says the one troll that got away...

Why do you think there are so many of us ISU fans over here right now? It couldn't have anything to do with the fact that both men's basketball teams are on the verge of playing in the tourney, could it? Probably doesn't have anything to do with ISU being all but in at this point and Iowa not there yet. As soon as basketball season ends, most of us will crawl away for awhile.

Why do you think there are so many of us ISU fans over here right now? It couldn't have anything to do with the fact that both men's basketball teams are on the verge of playing in the tourney, could it? Probably doesn't have anything to do with ISU being all but in at this point and Iowa not there yet. As soon as basketball season ends, most of us will crawl away for awhile.

It's crazy how insecure most ISU fans are, I was checking out Cyfan for a little bit this morning and pretty much every thread comes back to Iowa at some point. I really think most of your fanbase would feel happier if Iowa missed the tournament than they would if ISU got in, weird group of people over there.

It's crazy how insecure most ISU fans are, I was checking out Cyfan for a little bit this morning and pretty much every thread comes back to Iowa at some point. I really think most of your fanbase would feel happier if Iowa missed the tournament than they would if ISU got in, weird group of people over there.

Now who's the insecure one ...? :rolleyes:

Who realty cares if ISU fans come over here as long as they're following the rules for the most part?

Some of you people really whine a lot about nothing and then you get ol' pin all excited about nothing.

I thought there was threads but if they are just posts I am really not going to do anything if they are following the rules. If you don't like a certain poster because they are simply and ISU fan just put them on your ignore list.

Here's the thing, you cannot use CF as an accurate way to guage Cyclone fans. Just like people shouldn't use HN as a way to guage Hawk fans. Many forum posters are of the knuckle-dragging sort and represent themselves more than the team they cheer for.

And who just came back to ISU? Weird. I give up. not worth my time. Just going to ignore you.
134753d1314150738-ignore.jpg

Here's the thing, you cannot use CF as an accurate way to guage Cyclone fans. Just like people shouldn't use HN as a way to guage Hawk fans. Many forum posters are of the knuckle-dragging sort and represent themselves more than the team they cheer for.

That's certainly true.

I thought there was threads but if they are just posts I am really not going to do anything if they are following the rules. If you don't like a certain poster because they are simply and ISU fan just put them on your ignore list.

This same advice could have been given to all the butthurt wrestling posters when Ghost was trolling them last year. Instead, he got a 2 month timeout.

This same advice could have been given to all the butthurt wrestling posters when Ghost was trolling them last year. Instead, he got a 2 month timeout.

No one and I mean no one picks on wrestling. Unless you are the Olympic Committee or most universities or most Americans. But that's it. No one else shall do it. I should be a mod.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts