Do Mods Exist

Status
Not open for further replies.

H8IAST8

We have clown trolls everywhere. Maybe i need to go to a different site to discuss our team without the thread getting hijacked by clowns.

I have no issues with their posts, but I have NO IDEA why they'd want to spend their time on a non-ISU board.

Completely agree, it's getting annoying. I come here to discuss Iowa, not read someone's attempt to troll the boards with their extended vocabulary.

Honestly, there are some Clone fans here that contribute to conversations much more than people like Klondike or his following of "I respect you for your posting bravery" drones.

They are annoying but they arent breaking any rules

how's your man t1ts? still growing I'd assume?

ISU will be in the NCAA tournament. you haven't been able to say that about your team in almost a decade. enjoy your one and done in the losers tournament

What's this then? I still don't understand why they take the time out of their day to log in here and post. I dont get it. What do you expect to see on here skintags or tanabs..whatever your SN is.

What's this then? I still don't understand why they take the time out of their day to log in here and post. I dont get it. What do you expect to see on here skintags or tanabs..whatever your SN is.

Report it to Jon and he will handle it in the next couple months

We have clown trolls everywhere. Maybe i need to go to a different site to discuss our team without the thread getting hijacked by clowns.

If you go over to Howe's site don't mention Spank. They ain't friendly anymore.

Also Mods please move this to site feedback or rivalry. I come here to discuss IA bball not trolls. TIA.

i see you captured it before he edited it. impressive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts