Do Jewell and Jackson play?

phdsvp

If I were their agent, I'd be telling both of them that they shouldn't bother playing in the bowl game. Bad field, cold weather, bad opponent with zero upside. Call it a career and get in the weight room to get ready for the combine.

If they were signed to my sports agency, which could happen, I would advise them not to play. Its too risky and they have already shown everything they can do. I know its tough for fans but this is a business decision for people in the business of football.

If I were their agent, I'd be telling both of them that they shouldn't bother playing in the bowl game. Bad field, cold weather, bad opponent with zero upside. Call it a career and get in the weight room to get ready for the combine.

I don't think you could keep the JJs off of the field. They're too competitive.

Uh...they can't have agents yet (allegedly)

If they were signed to my sports agency, which could happen, I would advise them not to play. Its too risky and they have already shown everything they can do. I know its tough for fans but this is a business decision for people in the business of football.

Would you please advise our punter to sit this one out as well? TIA

Right. But, what happens if you lose the Worthless Ass Bowl?

Nothing. Iowa has lost their last 5 bowl games. Remember the worthless Taxslayer Bowl? Got smoked, what happened? Nothing, Kirk is still here putting up 7 win seasons and losing to dogs like Purdue.

Latest posts