Do Jewell and Jackson play?

Josey Jewell, if you are reading this, LET ME REPRESENT YOU! I can get you out of the bowl game, I will prepare you for the combine and the pro day. I can get you hooked up with all the best clothing. GIVE ME A CALL!!!

Nothing. Iowa has lost their last 5 bowl games. Remember the worthless Taxslayer Bowl? Got smoked, what happened? Nothing, Kirk is still here putting up 7 win seasons and losing to dogs like Purdue.

Not sure you should use what happened after the Taxslayer Bowl as a negative.

Not sure you should use what happened after the Taxslayer Bowl as a negative.

Yeah Kirk managed to pull out that rare great season. The B10 championship game and the Rose Bowl proved them to be pretenders. But still yes, a heck of a season for Iowa football and it didn't last. It was Kirk's only double digit win season in this decade. Want to know how many double digit win seasons Wisconsin has so far in this decade? Six. They've also won their last 3 bowl games; Kirk has lost 5 in a row. Why can Wisconsin do that consistently with three different coaches over the past 11 years but Iowa can't with the same guy in place for 19 years?

Yeah Kirk managed to pull out that rare great season. The B10 championship game and the Rose Bowl proved them to be pretenders. But still yes, a heck of a season for Iowa football and it didn't last. It was Kirk's only double digit win season in this decade. Want to know how many double digit win seasons Wisconsin has so far in this decade? Six. They've also won their last 3 bowl games; Kirk has lost 5 in a row. Why can Wisconsin do that consistently with three different coaches over the past 11 years but Iowa can't with the same guy in place for 19 years?

The Big Championship proved that how?

Josey Jewell, if you are reading this, LET ME REPRESENT YOU! I can get you out of the bowl game, I will prepare you for the combine and the pro day. I can get you hooked up with all the best clothing. GIVE ME A CALL!!!
So can LaVar Ball. He can coach too you know.
If I were his Dad, brother, gf or 3rd cousin removed I'd tell him to think long and hard about sitting it out. That'd go for just about any player that's got the draft as a legit possibility. And unless they have some room to improve their stock significantly I'd not want them suiting up for any of those week long senior bowl type of deals either. Train for the underwear Olympics in Indy and that's it.

Jewell would play even if you hid his uniform. He would paint one on to get on the field.

Totally agree. One of best LBs ever at Iowa. Gave us every ounce he had. Miss his last colleiate game with his teammmates?! ZERO CHANCE OF HIM SITTING.

Latest posts