Do Iowa students have it in them...

Sally Mason is getting the school that she wants. She wants hipsters and beat poets and to not be embarrassed at cocktail parties. She doesn't want dumb jock athletes or fans. Every decision she's making is leaning towards that reality.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

This. I wonder what Dartmouth's prospects are for winning a N.C. in any sport...because that's where we're headed under this admin.

Student interest is always a good measure of where your program is at. In BBall the student interest declined to unheard of levels. And the same is happening to football. Students have plenty of other things to do on a Saturday. And when they stop investing in an affordable season ticket at student prices, well, you have a problem. A program without student support is a program in major trouble. For the rest of us... Just stop buying tickets. As a life long fan of 35 years, I finally parted ways with my season tickets after 10 years. I no longer could justify the time or financial commitment.

Where a football team success, or lack there of ranks on the president's agenda----about #25

Where it ranks on a regent's agenda--- once every 10 years or so--- in others receiving votes.

Where it should rank on an AD agenda---top 3.

Want change, it's at the AD spot first, then the new person is closer to a contract end date...and a year under their belt in getting to know the program

Latest posts