DMRag trolling Hawk fans...

Now I really hate media on. I implore all hawks to drop
Mediascam immediately. They have shine their allegiance now lets show them ours.

I dropped them two years ago and I have DirecTV. I get BTN2Go for free, I have it on my phone and my laptop so I can watch any game on BTN at anytime. I have family and friends who use my BTN2Go sign on and use it since they don't have cable or satelitte. It is great, hard to get it to work at first but after that I have had no problems with it.

Mediacom has free on-demand for movies from the 80's, 90's and early 2000's! Oh wait, that isn't awesome I forgot!

3wsk9-300x296.gif

Sheer awesome, Sir! He is going to wreck that diaper!

I believe mediacom carries some Iowa BBall games that the BTN doesn't carry. Don't I see the Mediacom logo on the floor at Carver Hawkeye? Isn't this just a catchup rather than a one-up?

I believe mediacom carries some Iowa BBall games that the BTN doesn't carry. Don't I see the Mediacom logo on the floor at Carver Hawkeye? Isn't this just a catchup rather than a one-up?

The Iowa games that Mediacom carries are also on the BTN Digital Network. That is about 3 games or so a year, the rest are BTN2go or the BTN channel or ESPN etc...

Problem is BTN's two online networks (Digital Network and BTN2Go.com) are only for subscribers. The Digital Network is ran through CBS sports which costs $9.95 a month for Iowa only games/$14.95 for all BTN games which includes all sports not already airing on another station. BTN2Go.com is free for only a select number of cable/satellite providers, but I am not even sure if you can subscriber to it unless you have one of the select cable/satellite providers.

I personally subscribed to the Digital Network like an idiot considering most of the time there is a live stream online somewhere for free. There goes $14.95 I will never get back.

What I don't get is BTN has quite a few alternate channels so why can't they show the games on the alternate channels, why put them online they are going to have more people watch them on TV for free than paying online. Can't claim it is advertising because it only shows one ad the whole team and that is when you first log in and select the game you want to watch.

The system they use now sucks, it needs to be fixed. I don't have any clue how to change it but someone needs to do something. All D1 men's basketball games should be available on TV somewhere.

LOL they are bragging that Mediacom 22 will carry all of their games? The same channel that they show all of the high school sports on? How will people know the difference?

#makeashirt

The same channel that makes your 60 inch screen into a 27 inch screen...

The Iowa games that Mediacom carries are also on the BTN Digital Network. That is about 3 games or so a year, the rest are BTN2go or the BTN channel or ESPN etc...

Problem is BTN's two online networks (Digital Network and BTN2Go.com) are only for subscribers. The Digital Network is ran through CBS sports which costs $9.95 a month for Iowa only games/$14.95 for all BTN games which includes all sports not already airing on another station. BTN2Go.com is free for only a select number of cable/satellite providers, but I am not even sure if you can subscriber to it unless you have one of the select cable/satellite providers.

I personally subscribed to the Digital Network like an idiot considering most of the time there is a live stream online somewhere for free. There goes $14.95 I will never get back.

What I don't get is BTN has quite a few alternate channels so why can't they show the games on the alternate channels, why put them online they are going to have more people watch them on TV for free than paying online. Can't claim it is advertising because it only shows one ad the whole team and that is when you first log in and select the game you want to watch.

The system they use now sucks, it needs to be fixed. I don't have any clue how to change it but someone needs to do something. All D1 men's basketball games should be available on TV somewhere.

I have Direct TV and have used the BTN2Go. Worked well for me.

Congrats to ISU on the new channel with MediaCom.

I'm sure dozens of people will be greatly entertained by it. How fantastic!

The DSM market is acting like they struck gold. Pure comedy...
Radio and TV in DSM are drooling over the whole thing. I don't get it. They keep comparing it to the Long Horn Network. The difference is Texas has probably 10 times the fans that would view their station and they are backed by ESPN. Cyclones.tv is probably ran out of some kids dorm room.

Congrats to ISU on the new channel with MediaCom.

I'm sure dozens of people will be greatly entertained by it. How fantastic!

Well that was nice of you! No one has congratulated ISU this whole time. And ISU fans say that all Iowa fans are mean. Oh wait, I see what you did there, very well hidden sarcasm. I thought they would see this as a peace offering and leave this site once and for all!

Next they will hire Northwestern's marketing director and plaster Boone with signs that say "Iowa State, Boone's Big 12 Team."

I'm shocked this made it to the Rag. Figured this was an Ames Tribune or even an Iowa State Daily news story. Cable is a dying industry. Seems fitting ISU latches on to them.

I'm shocked this made it to the Rag. Figured this was an Ames Tribune or even an Iowa State Daily news story. Cable is a dying industry. Seems fitting ISU latches on to them.

This is just short term, brah. This is just one step of many that will have them on NBC just like ND.

Latest posts