DMRag trolling Hawk fans...

Jealous, Des Moines Register? The Omaha World Herald is a high-quality newspaper owned by Berkshire Hathaway and you are buttwipe owned by Gannett. Yeah, it must suck to be you, USAToday Lite.

Mediacom is worthless! Besides, this channel will probably have the same quality as the MC22 channel, that is something to really be jealous about.

Besides if you actually read any of the DM Register articles about the Hawks, they are just baiting Hawk fans to get upset and comment on the articles and fight back and forth with ISU fans on their site. They do it because they know it drives more people to their site/more hits. Iowa fans get mad, ISU fans go there to talk smack, it is pointless to support that piece of trash.

Haven't been on that site for months, don't plan on it ever again.

LOL they are bragging that Mediacom 22 will carry all of their games? The same channel that they show all of the high school sports on? How will people know the difference?

#makeashirt

I am not quite sure what to be jealous about. Pollard co-opts the public access channel that normally shows church replays and we are supposed to care?

Mediacom is the most unreliable cable company around. Iowa needs to completely step away from them as a sponsor. Clown fans wont feel so great when they go to watch their channel and its blacked out due to constant issues. I am still pulling for a basketball court name change and anything else that has been Mediacomed needs to be changed. Chris Street Court please!

I am not quite sure what to be jealous about. Pollard co-opts the public access channel that normally shows church replays and we are supposed to care?

Jealous much?

I don't get what ISU thinks they're achieving here. I bet they make tens of dollars with this scheme. Can't wait for the billboard.

...Why are all of you even talking about this?

You sounds like the ISU fans that start threads about newspaper boycotts and starting grassroot campaigns to get people fired by writing letters..

Scroll past.

I changed my mind. Can you imagine the amount of carryover they will get when folks leave the dial set on 22 when watching one of their favorite shows from the listings below. Ratings for clone games will double if not triple.

3:00 pm -
3:30 pm Culture Cravers - Culture Cravers
3:30 pm -
5:00 pm HS Boys Wrestling: SEP v Johnston - State Runner up Southeast Polk meets Johnston to start the wrestling season
5:00 pm -
5:30 pm Thinkers Throwdown Round 1: Moline vs. Wilton - Two teams face off in the first round of the 2012 Thinkers Throwdown tournament.
5:30 pm -
6:00 pm Wayne Ford Wants U - Wayne Ford talks with community leaders about issues impacting our lives.
6:00 pm -
6:30 pm USA Wrestling Weekly - USA Wrestling Weekly
6:30 pm -
7:00 pm Clinton Christmas Parade - The annual Clinton Christmas Parade
7:00 pm -
7:30 pm Black & Gold Breakdown Basketball - Black & Gold Breakdown: Join hosts Bob & Rob Brooks and former Iowa Assistant Basketball coach Rich Walker for game analysis on Iowa Hawkeye Basketball.
7:30 pm -
9:30 pm 8-player Iowa HS Football Championship - The 2012 Iowa high school 8-player state championship.

...Why are all of you even talking about this?

You sounds like the ISU fans that start threads about newspaper boycotts and starting grassroot campaigns to get people fired by writing letters..

Scroll past.

Because it's funny.

One of my favorites:

Good strategic move by Iowa State. Having its own Mediacom channel will allow it to reach new viewers and really promote the brand on a regional basis. And by regional I mean Altoona and parts of Ankeny.

Check out these hotties too:

bilde

Now I really hate media on. I implore all hawks to drop
Mediascam immediately. They have shine their allegiance now lets show them ours.

Latest posts