DJK (via Facebook) :: "I've never sold a drug in my life, sorry buddy!"

BlckNGldHwk

On DJK's Faebook 'fan page' he responded to an idiotic comment that has since been removed by the commenter. I don't know what the initial comment was but DJK's response is as follows...

Derrell Johnson-Koulianos I've never sold a drug in my life, sorry buddy!

The thread can be viewed here...

http://www.facebook.com/DJK15/posts/184742181541623

I'm not trying to say that having "never sold a drug" makes things all better. I just reeeeally want the comments labeling DJK a drug dealer to cease. These comments tend to come from those incapable of doing any actual research and who have a complete disregard for the facts (as we know them). Enough damage has been done by the ignorant rumor mongering faction of this fan base...please stop further defaming individuals...it's more appalling than the actual alleged acts.

Last edited:
Exactly. If you want to bash a guy for what he's done, fine. But at least get your facts straight. At least then you're only being classless. But just spitting out bulls*it is embarrassing.

Exactly. If you want to bash a guy for what he's done, fine. But at least get your facts straight. At least then you're only being classless. But just spitting out bulls*it is embarrassing.

I am not condoning what was said to him to get this response, but at the same time for him to respond to this on a social network site can not be the smartest thing.

I am not condoning what was said to him to get this response, but at the same time for him to respond to this on a social network site can not be the smartest thing.

If he'd gone after the guy personally, I'd agree with you. Simply stating that he's never sold a drug in his life is okay, IMO.

If he'd gone after the guy personally, I'd agree with you. Simply stating that he's never sold a drug in his life is okay, IMO.

I wanna half heartedly agree with you, but when you are in the position he is in I think it's not the smartest move.

Never said I did or didn't believe it. Just saying I think it is in his best interest to stay low.

I know it seems like the evidence is stacked against him for dealing but he is still innocent until proven guilty

I know it seems like the evidence is stacked against him for dealing but he is still innocent until proven guilty

Not saying he's never sold I drug (which I hope he hasn't), but he wasn't even charged with distributing. The reason being that there's a lack of evidence, at least enough to prove it in court.

DJK's lawyer should have told him to lay off the social media.

Best advice: lay low and play dumb.

The good book says...
Watch your tongue and keep your mouth shut,
and you will stay out of trouble. --Proverbs 21:23 (NLT)

Latest posts