DJK twitter, follow him

Is it me or is Twitter the "new" facebook?

Seems like it started on myspace then everyone went to facebook and now Twitter

Yep, that's the progression.
And Twitter will likely go away too, but you just really have to go with the flow when it comes to Social Media.

I have been following DJK as well. I'm actually pretty worried that he's going to say something that will get him in trouble. I follow Sash and all Sash's post are relatively tame. DJK just feels like he's about to say something that will cross a line and get him (back) in the doghouse.

He's used the N word a few times and the Holland kid from Oregon got himself in trouble on facebook for going down that road.

He hasn't said anything terrible as of yet, but I'm just a little worried.

I have been following DJK as well. I'm actually pretty worried that he's going to say something that will get him in trouble.

Interesting. I actually feel weird reading some of the stuff these kids post...I signed on after he posted something about his injury being 100%..that sort of thing is good news and worth knowing about that asap..the other stuff is him being a college kid, and the last thing I would have wanted in college was a bunch of grown up strangers watching what I said.

I would not want to be a college kid in today's era..

Hawk King,

If history repeats its self, he will do time in the dog house. He me be a very good football player but he isnt the sharpest tack on the board when it comes to his actions off the field.

Interesting. I actually feel weird reading some of the stuff these kids post...I signed on after he posted something about his injury being 100%..that sort of thing is good news and worth knowing about that asap..the other stuff is him being a college kid, and the last thing I would have wanted in college was a bunch of grown up strangers watching what I said.

I agree Jon. I don't follow the kids on Facebook, I started to follow Sash and DJK on twitter, and you are right, DJK is posting things like every college kid is.

I am just worried that he might have a lapse and end up saying something that will get him in trouble. I hope not.

It really isn't that hard to not post things that you don't want out there. Multiple times everyday I keep my mouth shut or don't put fingers to keys when I want to make an off color joke. I know I am missing a golden comedy opportunity, and I don't mean what I want to say/type, but in the long run it just isn't worth it.

Hawk King,

If history repeats its self, he will do time in the dog house. He me be a very good football player but he isnt the sharpest tack on the board when it comes to his actions off the field.

I actually disagree with you on the part about him not being the sharpest tack on the board. Have you every heard DJK speak? He sounds extremely intelligent to me. He might push the "fence" on what is right from wrong, but I don't believe DJK ever totally crosses the fence. He might start going down the wrong path, but he is smart/sly enough to get out of trouble at the right time. I actually think he might have kind of been a part of the Douglas, Bowman, Cleveland, Pugh crowd but he knew when the line was being crossed and got out of trouble before it was too late.

Now some of you might suggest that he isn't being very smart by even starting to go down the wrong path. I would agree with that but if you have been to college, lots of kids do stupid things. But there is a "line in the sand" to be drawn and DJK doesn't cross the line.

Kirk probably doesn't like it that he even pushes the line though.

Latest posts