DJK Tweet

Pooker

Tried to hit Iowa's spring practice but they wasn't havin it. Congratulations DJK jr - you're gonna be a Buckeye! NO SALT

What, did they let Abe Satterfield or Kahlil Hill in the practice instead. Who cares, he got kicked off the team. Stay the hell away you pariah.

Can't be surprised. How many former players that were kicked off the team get into spring ball? I would say zero.

I wonder what makes this idiot think his idiot offspring would be able to make teh buckeyez, when he wasn't talented enough?

Exhibit A: Michael Jordan's sons.

Kurt and so many Iowa fans are way butthurt.

Yeah, Kurt is the one who had the issue...

cocaine.PNG

The Buckeyes wanted DJK. He just happened to be the scapegoat when the OSU admin needed to show/demonstrate that their athletic programs were academically legitimate. DJK did graduate from Iowa.

The Buckeyes wanted DJK. He just happened to be the scapegoat when the OSU admin needed to show/demonstrate that their athletic programs were academically legitimate. DJK did graduate from Iowa.

So DJK was a scapegoat because he couldnt meet OSU's academic standards? Ha. Also, no one said he didnt graduate, they said he was kicked off the team. What person kicked off a college team shows up and expects to attend practice?

good god this kid (young man) has serious issues. Look at me...look at me...look at me. PLEASE...pay attention to me.

Go away already.

good god this kid (young man) has serious issues. Look at me...look at me...look at me. PLEASE...pay attention to me.

Go away already.

Wait. Are you talking about...
A. DJK
B. Me
C. HawkeyeShane
D. Ghost

Which is it really, 'drummer?? :eek: :rolleyes: :D

Latest posts