DJk Signing in Des Moines?

Chris,

Would it be possible to get a few items if one cannot make it in person? I suppose i could send you a PM

Absolutely. That is something that I will offer, but I have not worked out all of the details yet. Everything is about done, but not finalized.

Once this thing comes together (hopefully in the next 48 hours), I will officially be able to do some things along those lines, and will start publicizing the event.

Can't wait for DJK...All time leading WR in Iowa history...I will be there for sure!!! Excited for the details...

Also

Don't forget about Tyler Sash on Thursday at Merle Hay Mall from 5-8 PM!!

Things are coming together.

Question for everyone here though- does anyone have a great picture of DJK that they would be willing to sell the rights to for me to use that day? I will have helmets and footballs, but wanted to have pictures too. I am not willing to break any laws or rules though to get them. Thanks, and I will keep you guys posted.

-Chris

I've got a couple from Senior Day that I photoshopped, feel free to use those if you like.

Iowa-Ohio State Senior Day pictures by tm3308 - Photobucket

I've got a couple from Senior Day that I photoshopped, feel free to use those if you like.

Iowa-Ohio State Senior Day pictures by tm3308 - Photobucket

Perfect! Thanks, TM!

DJK signing- Hello, me and about 10 buds would be very interested in the signing! Please let me know if this happens! rjw27@yahoo.com

Like I told you on Twitter, I will have info as soon as everything becomes "official," which should be later today.

I'll post here, Twitter, Facebook (I'm creating an event), and DJK will also promote it too.

I'll also have an email address that will specifically be to address questions about the event. Thanks for the interest everyone!

I know DJK is definitely excited about coming to Central Iowa to meet all of you!

Thanks!

-Chris

TM, how do I get these off this page? When I click "download" or "save" they don't save them to my computer in the correct format. I am sure this is something I am messing up. Thanks, again! I LOVE the Senior Day intro one. Nice work, and thanks again!

If you PM me your e-mail address, I can send them to you. I figured copy/paste would work, but I guess I have to share them. Are you wanting all of the DJK photos, or just the blurred one going through the "tunnel"?

Latest posts