DJK: Other players implicated

LukeinBemidji

When do other players names start being linked to DJK? Football players hang together off the field. I guarantee that others on the team knew about it
I'd be completely surprised if DJK kept this away from all the other team members.

When do other players names start being linked to DJK? Football players hang together off the field. I guarantee that others on the team knew about it
I'd be completely surprised if DJK kept this away from all the other team members.

Well, I just found out that he was not living with any teammates, and had not been all season. So maybe no one else knew anything.

Knowing about it and participating are two different things. I'm sure plenty of them knew, but that doesn't mean they participated with him.

I think other players knew because you just dont keep that a secret but I dont think other players were involved in the activity.

Players knew. We just don't know if any participated. I'm sure there are teammates who did but didn't get in trouble.

But plenty of the knew what he got into. Hell I knew about this stuff back in 2008 when the whole "doghouse" thing started, and I'm not on the team.

Players knew. We just don't know if any participated. I'm sure there are teammates who did but didn't get in trouble.

But plenty of the knew what he got into. Hell I knew about this stuff back in 2008 when the whole "doghouse" thing started, and I'm not on the team.

Please explain. I would love to hear how this whole "doghouse" thing started. I've been saying all along Ferentz must have good reason to put DJK in his doghouse, but I never knew what it was.

I wouldn't be surprised if other players knew, lets just hope most of them didn't participate. I knew people in HS and college that did drugs, does that mean I am guilty? no, I stayed the hell away from the situation. Maybe that is why he didn't have a football teammate as a roommate. It seams that most football guys room with football guys.

Well lets try this again. It was pretty well known that he was a coke head. I had heard this from my coworker last summer.

Word around town is Stanzi is a cokehead to. And no, I'm not trolling.

I wouldn't be surprised if it was a teammate or a coach that narked on DJK.

I lived next to him, interacted with him when i lived in the same duplex as him from May '08 - Mar '09. I saw ZERO signs of this, having been inside his side of the duplex multiple times. saying this started back in '08 is a horrible assumption, during the time i knew and interacted with him i could easily say that he was a model citizen. But it is a college, very liberal college at that; You have to be kidding me to think that there is a student on campus in IC that has not at least ONCE been exposed to this stuff.

Unless you go to college for all the right reasons, and live at home with your parents still... then you will be at a social function and be exposed to this at one point or another in college. But it is who you are in that moment that determines who you really are.

Word around town is Stanzi is a cokehead to. And no, I'm not trolling.

I wouldn't be surprised if it was a teammate or a coach that narked on DJK.

If true this program is really effed up, but if you're lying then you deserve a kick right in the sac.

What about his freshman yr w the rape case? He was some what a witness to that? Arvell n Cleveland were dismissed becuz of weed n pain killers, rite? Seems to be a pattern........

If true this program is really effed up, but if you're lying then you deserve a kick right in the sac.

The ridiculous thing about this whole night is that it seems most people here assumed something different. If you can find me a program where this stuff isn't happening I would be very surprised. The problem is the Iowa guys just get caught way to much in stupid situations. Everyone who knew anyone in IC knew about DJK and the powder along with a laundry list of other not so nice things. Athletes are athletes people.

Latest posts