DJK: Other players implicated

What about his freshman yr w the rape case? He was some what a witness to that? Arvell n Cleveland were dismissed becuz of weed n pain killers, rite? Seems to be a pattern........

He was one of the players who moved into the room after the incident, and that's why he was questioned by police for that. So THAT isn't an issue. The stuff with Nelson and Cleveland (I don't remember how tight he was with them) would hold water in this discussion if true.

He'd be a giant hypocrite if it is.

I've been saying all along that the American Stanzi thing was an ongoing joke. Just listen to him in interviews about it, the guy just spits out whatever bs comes to his head.

Athletes are athletes, I'm sure DJK is not the only one doing this on the team, I'm sure there are quite a few that don't also, but it definitely goes down.

Don't delete my post, I'm just forwarding information from an ex-football player that would know.

What about his freshman yr w the rape case? He was some what a witness to that? Arvell n Cleveland were dismissed becuz of weed n pain killers, rite? Seems to be a pattern........

Yeah, not at Iowa everywhere. All college athletics are riddled with painkiller addicts. Not as many cocaine addicts though.

First off this thread seems to be going into a who does what drug type of thing. That's crazy.

The Hawkeyes aren't a bunch of drug addicts. Far from. But to think that a few players out of 100 some don't try a few things is not accurate.

But let's stop with the Sanzi being a cokehead, and all that stuff. A player on the team can know what's going down, but they don't have to do it too. And they're not going to snitch on a player and get them in trouble.

This isn't some program defining incident or anything like that where our whole team has coke parties and blows lines off of strippers.

I've been saying all along that the American Stanzi thing was an ongoing joke. Just listen to him in interviews about it, the guy just spits out whatever bs comes to his head.

Athletes are athletes, I'm sure DJK is not the only one doing this on the team, I'm sure there are quite a few that don't also, but it definitely goes down.

Don't delete my post, I'm just forwarding information from an ex-football player that would know.

I certainly don't believe all of the schtick, but I have little doubt that some of it is true. His comments in the P-C last week I think were (for the most part) pretty much in line with what he really thinks.

I did notice that DJK's fan page has been deleted from facebook tonight. He must be out on bail. No need to wait for 1/2011 for his press conf now...

One of my old assistant soccer coaches played football for Maryland in the 80s. He told the team that in the 80s the culture was to do a bunch of coke right before games. He also said coaches pretty much told you without telling you to take steroids. He then warned us against steroids and pulled up his pant legs to show us two blown out knees that had scars from surgery.

One of my old assistant soccer coaches played football for Maryland in the 80s. He told the team that in the 80s the culture was to do a bunch of coke right before games. He also said coaches pretty much told you without telling you to take steroids. He then warned us against steroids and pulled up his pant legs to show us two blown out knees that had scars from surgery.

I had to have steroid shots due to a severe allergic reaction to a plant poison. I might as well have been on coke. That stuff jacked me up!

Didn’t they hire Lavar Woods to prevent things like this? Not saying it is his fault, but I’m finding it hard to believe that someone in a leadership role was not aware of this.

Latest posts