DJ Johnson

Any info. on when Johnson or Brents intend to make a decision? I had heard Brents is a stronger Iowa lean if Johnson commits so hopefully that decision is coming soon.

DJ Johnson getting some strong reviews from observers at tOSU's camp this weekend. Sounds like he is hoping for an offer from tOSU or as they are now advertising to recruits......... "First Round U".

Hope he doesn't get an offer :)

DJ Johnson getting some strong reviews from observers at tOSU's camp this weekend. Sounds like he is hoping for an offer from tOSU or as they are now advertising to recruits......... "First Round U".

Hope he doesn't get an offer :)
OSU already has one 4 star CB with a firm verbal and they have three 5 star CBs and two other 4 star recruits listed as "warm" or "warmer" per 247. So they have 6 offers out there already for probably 2-3 spots in this class?

OSU already has one 4 star CB with a firm verbal and they have three 5 star CBs and two other 4 star recruits listed as "warm" or "warmer" per 247. So they have 6 offers out there already for probably 2-3 spots in this class?

If DJ passes the eye test this weekend (especially against the elites they have in attendance) and is perceived to be better than some already offered I think an offer would be extended to him. As we know offers extended don't necessarily equal openings available. Only OSU knows where they truly stand with all those already offered. Hopefully they aren't interested in him but he is turning some heads as some have reported this weekend.

In any case my guess is no offer.......at least for now. If he's that interested in OSU they probably know they could come in later and flip him if some of those "warms" you cite land elsewhere.

I was writing off DJ. I also wrote off Waggoner I hopI am wrong about that as well. Would love to have him and Epenesa for 3-4 years.

Latest posts