Dispelling the Fleming 3 pt% Myth

Isn't there a really long Iowa related thread on CryFan, that this CyTwins posted half of the comments? Can someone link that? Thanks.

Just go to any of the in state rival threads. Pretty much everything Hawk5656 ever said about Jordan CyTwins said the exact same thing over there......but of course this is just a HUGE coincidence.

I'd really like to see this too. I thought he was a former poster on here they were always referencing so this is intriguing. By the way Fleming never had an Ohio State offer.

CyTwins also insisted that Fleming didn't have a OSU offer. He had an entire troll dedicated to it actually.

You are now only the 2nd person that I have ever seen that says he didn't have an OSU offer. Once again you and CyTwins are on the exact same page.

I'd totally agree. I thought that this class was at least a decent one. Fleming (OSU and Florida offers), Hutton (Wisconsin and West Virginia offers). Heck even Wagner had a Minnesota offer and Moss with a ISU offer.
Too many tweeners/wings for good roster construction. You can't have that many wings on your roster without it creating problems. Fran still hasn't learned his lesson. 6'4 to 6'8 one dimensional prospects with limited quickness and no care for defense, is why we are exactly where we are today.

CyTwins also insisted that Fleming didn't have a OSU offer. He had an entire troll dedicated to it actually.

You are now only the 2nd person that I have ever seen that says he didn't have an OSU offer. Once again you and CyTwins are on the exact same page.

His Ohio State offer and even his Florida offer were discussed in the other Fleming thread I quoted today. You need a new defense mechanism.