Dispelling the Fleming 3 pt% Myth

He doesn't have as smooth-looking 3 shot as Jok or Ellingson but he can still shoot. Look, Memphis, Bruce Pearl-led Auburn and UNLV all offered so the kid can play.
What you can see looking at Fleming in a 3-min vid is that he's got a very quick release. That's got to bode well for him at the next level of competition. I'm interested to see how he does at Oak Hill Academy this year.

What you can see looking at Fleming in a 3-min vid is that he's got a very quick release. That's got to bode well for him at the next level of competition. I'm interested to see how he does at Oak Hill Academy this year.

The release is ok, but what I do not see is a player who shoots a true jumpshot. It is more of a set shot, which is not fatal, as Brust also shot like that, but I prefer to see a wing player elevate when they shoot.

Spending your time trolling old Fleming threads now, classic CyTwins move really.

I'm an Iowa state fan and a Minnesota Twins fan again. Thanks for reminding me.

70018734a1cd5f298c5b7eedbfd6f5e5fd3443759662c30812f08029364a11eb.jpg

I'm an Iowa state fan and a Minnesota Twins fan again. Thanks for reminding me.

If you are a Hawk fan you are the first one I know of who spends whole seasons trolling Iowa players, and then looking up recruiting information from '14 and '15 to do some more trolling in '18. It really is the only logical explanation of your trolls.

If you are a Hawk fan you are the first one I know of who spends whole seasons trolling Iowa players, and then looking up recruiting information from '14 and '15 to do some more trolling in '18. It really is the only logical explanation of your trolls.

You call someone being objective and correct trolling which makes you look obtuse. I brought up this thread because I don't remember anyone questioning Andrew's shooting abilities before he came here while Steve was talking like it was known he wasn't going to be able to stretch the floor as a recruit.

You call someone being objective and correct trolling which makes you look obtuse. I brought up this thread because I don't remember anyone questioning Andrew's shooting abilities before he came here while Steve was talking like it was known he wasn't going to be able to stretch the floor as a recruit.

Do you think anyone believes your shit around here?

You call someone being objective and correct trolling which makes you look obtuse. I brought up this thread because I don't remember....
first, you’re not objective.

Second, because you called out one person from 4 years ago.

Therefore, three, see point one, Cytroll.

If he is an ISU troll.....he's the most dedicated troll that I've ever even heard of.

There isn't a troll alive more dedicated than CyTwins, so you shouldn't be shocked. Honestly he knows more about Iowa teams, and recruiting than 99% of actual hawk fans. That is just so he can troll better. He is dedicated to his craft, and I'd be willing to bet he is trolling away on multiple sites other than this one.

If he is an ISU troll.....he's the most dedicated troll that I've ever even heard of.

He's mad that I'm smarter than him so he calls me an Iowa state and Minnesota Twins troll even though I've made it clear I don't support either of those teams. I guess it's his defense mechanism.

There isn't a troll alive more dedicated than CyTwins, so you shouldn't be shocked. Honestly he knows more about Iowa teams, and recruiting than 99% of actual hawk fans. That is just so he can troll better. He is dedicated to his craft, and I'd be willing to bet he is trolling away on multiple sites other than this one.
I don't know anything about CyTwins. Thankfully.

Some of these old threads are funny. As long as you don't take yourself too seriously.

I'd totally agree. I thought that this class was at least a decent one. Fleming (OSU and Florida offers), Hutton (Wisconsin and West Virginia offers). Heck even Wagner had a Minnesota offer and Moss with a ISU offer.

He's mad that I'm smarter than him so he calls me an Iowa state and Minnesota Twins troll even though I've made it clear I don't support either of those teams. I guess it's his defense mechanism.

I agree you are a much better troll than I could ever be.

Isn't there a really long Iowa related thread on CryFan, that this CyTwins posted half of the comments? Can someone link that? Thanks.

Isn't there a really long Iowa related thread on CryFan, that this CyTwins posted half of the comments? Can someone link that? Thanks.

I'd really like to see this too. I thought he was a former poster on here they were always referencing so this is intriguing. By the way Fleming never had an Ohio State offer.