Dirk willes

Billso

Does anyone know what happened to the NFL receivr dirk willis who played hawkeye last year?

I seen a thread about him but my desk is too small for my computer mouse to go that far down.

May you be thinking of Dirk Diggler? I believe he went pro in the late 70s. Had a great run through the early 80s but ran into a cocaine problem which effected his performance?

Does anyone know what happened to the NFL receivr dirk willis who played hawkeye last year?

I seen a thread about him but my desk is too small for my computer mouse to go that far down.

According to my source close to the program, here's how it went down:

Kurt: You need to be better and catch more balls.

Dirk: No.

Kurt: You better listen or you won't play.

Dirk: Play me or I'll leave.

Kurt: Whatchu talkin' 'bout Willes?

Dirk: See ya.

According to my source close to the program, here's how it went down:

Kurt: You need to be better and catch more balls.

Dirk: No.

Kurt: You better listen or you won't play.

Dirk: Play me or I'll leave.

Kurt: Whatchu talkin' 'bout Willes?

Dirk: See ya.

^wins internet. Awesome.

confused.gif

I heard Kurt had to drive Dirk back from Denton, TX before the ISU game because he killed a cheerleader.

** BREAKING NEWS ** ...

Dirk Willes just quit the Trinity Valley CC Cardinals football team. Immediately eligible to suit up for the Iowa Hawkeyes this Saturday. Still intends to honor committment to Texas Tech Red Raiders and will be enrolling sometime between October 4, 2015 and January 3, 2016, depending on playing time, statistics and resulting bowl game.

Tayvon Smythe, who?

He wants to be welcomed back to Kinnick with a large purple neon sign that says..."Dirk Willis."

If we had wilees we would have beat Wisconson

:mad:

FINALLY someone gets it. In that ABC televised game where we lost 24-26 (starting our slide into the toilet), we needed a 6'3" NFL wide receiver and we didn't have him. Hopefully we can start riley and vandy and dominate (yes 4 points equals domination) with them. White people represent!!!

Latest posts