Did you see Kirk snub urban

Urban Meyer is the best thing that has happened to the B10 in years. He's got teams stockpiling hate and jealously because they can't beat him. I hate the guy, but if you don't raise the level of play of your team and get them amped to play, he'll keep beating you and continue to be the royal dickface that he is. The shot he took at our defense on camera after the game was totally uncalled for, but that shows you why the other coaches hate him. He's takes shots in the media...and this one was directed at Phil Parker. You want to play your coverages over and under and take away their wide receivers, well, Braxton Miller is going to make you pay with his feet...and that's exactly what happened. Our only fault with playing the game that way is that we didn't make Miller pay by hitting him...no one got good licks on the dude. I liked the strategy because our secondary is the weak link, but you had to make Miller pay for running. We didn't. Alabama, LSU, or Oregon will.

You take care of Urban by beating him...he'll then think he's having a heartache and take time off. That's the only way. Then you rub his freaking face in it. That's what the SEC did to him...Saban in particular.

Urban Meyer is the best thing that has happened to the B10 in years. He's got teams stockpiling hate and jealously because they can't beat him. I hate the guy, but if you don't raise the level of play of your team and get them amped to play, he'll keep beating you and continue to be the royal dickface that he is. The shot he took at our defense on camera after the game was totally uncalled for, but that shows you why the other coaches hate him. He's takes shots in the media...and this one was directed at Phil Parker. You want to play your coverages over and under and take away their wide receivers, well, Braxton Miller is going to make you pay with his feet...and that's exactly what happened. Our only fault with playing the game that way is that we didn't make Miller pay by hitting him...no one got good licks on the dude. I liked the strategy because our secondary is the weak link, but you had to make Miller pay for running. We didn't. Alabama, LSU, or Oregon will.

You take care of Urban by beating him...he'll then think he's having a heartache and take time off. That's the only way. Then you rub his freaking face in it. That's what the SEC did to him...Saban in particular.

This.

But Urban might have played his cards with those comments. I think the way we played them is the way to beat them. He was able to run, horizontal pass, and escape 3rd downs on Miller's legs just enough against Iowa. That's not going to always pan out against a similarly talented defense. It certainly won't pan out against a much better defense, say MSU's.

The reason? KF isn't a fan at all of Urban thinks he is a slime ball, fake, and cheats.

Which should tell you a lot since KF has plenty of friends in the coaching ranks.

I didn't hear Meyer's comments, but based on the way you described them, I wouldn't call it "taking a shot" at Parker. He said it exactly the way it was. That's part of what makes Miller so dangerous because you have to choose what to take away: his deep ball or his legs.

Ferentz didn't not say anyting. He said good game. I guarantee you Ferentz didn't just shake hands and not say anything. Meyer has two BCS Championships. Meyer is a gambler. Meyer plays to win. Meyer recruits to win. Meyer is 2-0 vs. Ferentz. Meyer is a better coach than Ferentz.

Agree... meyer is also a much bigger D bag.

It's possible to be all those things you say and not a self involved primaddona, attention whore, cry baby punk.

I didn't hear Meyer's comments, but based on the way you described them, I wouldn't call it "taking a shot" at Parker. He said it exactly the way it was. That's part of what makes Miller so dangerous because you have to choose what to take away: his deep ball or his legs.

Ok...here's what I took from the comments. It was a condescending tone like, "if you are so stupid to play that way, you are going to lose"...who says on camera after the game, "we ran for 275 yards on a pretty good defense against the run"...then makes the comments about the way Iowa chose to play their LB's and secondary. You say, Iowa came to play and pushed us, and we were able to execute and our offensive line controlled the line of scrimmage in the second half. You don't go into X's and O's and I swear I felt there was a tone to the comments about how Iowa approached the game defensively. Maybe someone else can comment on this...but that's what I got. I felt he was being a tool.

I can't believe someone actually gave Urban credit for the 2006 win. The frikkin lead official in that game was fired for that fiasco.

listening to the radio rebroadcast - Podalak just called the OSU coaching staff 'bush league' for raising their arms trying to get more fan noise. 'can't get anymore bush league than that' was his quote.

listening to the radio rebroadcast - Podalak just called the OSU coaching staff 'bush league' for raising their arms trying to get more fan noise. 'can't get anymore bush league than that' was his quote.

Of course Podalak could never be accused of being a homer.

Yea i agree, coaches wanting their team to win and fans to get excited is just ********!

It's like watching Iowa basketball for the last 35 years hoping for a championship. Yet I still do it. That said, Iowa message board trolls are almost more annoying than Urban pukeface.

Latest posts