Did J.J. make it to Iowa City today?

I think having a DC and DL coach named would help the situation with JJ...maybe others as well. Just a thought but of course everyone else knows better.

have you ever given it a thought that these guys might be 'in the know' on who the new staff is?

have you ever given it a thought that these guys might be 'in the know' on who the new staff is?

No idiot I have not. ONce again you and others miss the point that is as plain as the nose on your face. It's about communication, PR intelligence, and spin.

I disagree seepig I'm sure the kids have an idea who it is already.

Oh good then that may mean they don't like the decision. That could be the case and then that will happen. At this point we won't be able to replace lost 4 star guys with new found 4 star guys prior to signing day.

this a rumor from another site i ran across that talks about the possibility of the coach being from the Ravins,
there is a very good possibility that the deadline might be extended til after the SB if the Raven win against the Pats tommorrow, if the Ravens lose, to expect the announcement when the latest posting expires.
take this with a grain of salt, but i think the hire is going to be somebody from the Ravens

Oh good then that may mean they don't like the decision. That could be the case and then that will happen. At this point we won't be able to replace lost 4 star guys with new found 4 star guys prior to signing day.

are you saying if johnson goes to MSU it is because you haven't been spun on the DC decision by the U of I media machine?

you take things to a whole 'nother level of head scratching.

Now that's a good sign...

image_normal.jpg

JaleelJohnson67jaleel johnson

Well I'm still in Iowa city..all I can say is WOW! I really do love it here...

https://twitter.com/#!/JaleelJohnson67

Dude soubds bipolar
Seriously? We have a lot of adults hanging on every tweet from a 17 yr old, and every time one can be construed negatively we freak out, and every time one can only be construed positively we swing completely in the other direction. I don't think it's Jaleel that's bi-polar.

Seriously? We have a lot of adults hanging on every tweet from a 17 yr old, and every time one can be construed negatively we freak out, and every time one can only be construed positively we swing completely in the other direction. I don't think it's Jaleel that's bi-polar.

bingo.

spend any amount of time on this board and you can witness abnormal psychology first hand.

Spot on.

You have no idea what you're talking about.

But you make a good point.

:):mad:

Latest posts