Did hawks throw it deep against Purdue?

uihawk82

really, Purdue’s coverage is terrible and I can’t remember BF dialing up many deep throws. Granted it is hard to imagine that Auburn has two burner WRs faster than rondell Moore but they do.

But still Iowa needs to stretch the field.

Another poster asked how did the hawks lose the last two years to purdont and the first and best answer was bad coaching. And I agree along with just those few bad plays or untimely errors.

Can’t ISM get open deep? Don’t we have one other fast receiver who can run a go route in combination with a deep comeback route (just know how to run two routes).

really, Purdue’s coverage is terrible and I can’t remember BF dialing up many deep throws. Granted it is hard to imagine that Auburn has two burner WRs faster than rondell Moore but they do.

But still Iowa needs to stretch the field.

Another poster asked how did the hawks lose the last two years to purdont and the first and best answer was bad coaching. And I agree along with just those few bad plays or untimely errors.

Can’t ISM get open deep? Don’t we have one other fast receiver who can run a go route in combination with a deep comeback route (just know how to run two routes).
Auburn has 35 points on 19 offensive plays.

How many stars do the Auburn receivers have?
Stars don't matter here at Iowa. We are a developmental school, and coach guys up. KF does things the right way and produces fine men, which is way more important than winning football games. Some of those Auburn receivers would be sitting on the bench behind Easly, and Max Cooper. See, other teams have offensive coordinators that actually exploit the weakness of the opposition. We have an offensive coordinator that is completely clueless, and throws a bunch of shit at the wall hoping something sticks.

If Gutless Gary was the Purdue AD, He'd sneak in a contract extension (I know, he just signed a new contract-doesn't matter) in April and claim that is was agreed upon over Christmas...it just wasn't signed.

Stars don't matter here at Iowa. We are a developmental school, and coach guys up. KF does things the right way and produces fine men, which is way more important than winning football games. Some of those Auburn receivers would be sitting on the bench behind Easly, and Max Cooper. See, other teams have offensive coordinators that actually exploit the weakness of the opposition. We have an offensive coordinator that is completely clueless, and throws a bunch of shit at the wall hoping something sticks.

We have not recruited the WR position well, to put it mildly. Criticize the recruiting of the position all you want, but your comments are off base. We all hope the talent improves but it is hard to exploit weaknesses when you don't have the ammunition.

Latest posts