Did Fran slam another chair?

Yes you are if you think Fran can turn this around, i don't see it happening at all.

You want to call names, how about you get a clue first.

For the love of God please post something basketball related that indicates that Fran can't turn this around instead of slobbering and ranting. All you've wrote tonight is a bunch of crap with no substance.

Write something that can be debated and discussed, something and like, you know, worthwhile.

With everyone all foaming at the mouth about next years class, if they can't get to even there is no need to wait 2 more years OR the recruits are over rated, which my gut tells me is so on at least 2 of them

Based on nothing but worthless pessimism or do you have reasoning behind your thoughts?

With everyone all foaming at the mouth about next years class, if they can't get to even there is no need to wait 2 more years OR the recruits are over rated, which my gut tells me is so on at least 2 of them
Based on nothing but worthless pessimism or do you have reasoning behind your thoughts?
all i'm saying is that this,incoming class is being touted as the answer to all the problems, and if it isnt, then what?

all i'm saying is that this,incoming class is being touted as the answer to all the problems, and if it isnt, then what?

Then it isn't. Carver Hawkeye could crumble tomorrow and then there'd be no basketball program. Then what?

How can you say Fran hasn't shown the ability to coach? McCabe has improved more than I ever would have imagined. Marble has also improved. Look at what this team is doing even with Basabe not producing like he did last year. Had Richardson not shot out of his *** this would have been our game and we still almost found a way to win it. We just couldn't get the shots to fall when we needed them to and Nebraska made ALL of the shots they needed to down the stretch. Ogelsby's shot was halfway in the hoop before it popped out. May missed that pass for the easy 2. It was just that kind of night where nothing was going our way and we aren't a talented enough team to have a night like this and beat other teams.

There are going to be games that we lose when we are the better team or games we should win. It is going to happen and it happens to everyone. We have also shown that we are capable of beating some very good teams. We lack consistency, but that should improve over the next 2 years.

If you really can't see the improvements and you think Fran can't coach... Then stop watching basketball, because you clearly have no clue and lack basic observation skills.

I'm very excited for Iowa basketball under Fran and I am excited for Woodbury and those guys to get here and make this team even better.

Then it isn't. Carver Hawkeye could crumble tomorrow and then there'd be no basketball program. Then what?
everytime I hear Iowa fans get excited about recruits the words Blake Larson pops into my mind.
Thats because you are a pessimistic person in general. Man am i glad i dont know u personally. Feel sorry for your friends and family.
Every time i get excited about recruits i think of Chad Greenway or Shonn Greene or Bob Sanders. See how that works?

Latest posts