Did Fleck keel-haul his freshman QB?

Morgan was hurt and dazed after the vicious hit by Epeneza (a great play by Eppy, by the way).

I really believe Fleck told his QB to stay down because he thought he was hurt. He took him out because he knew he was hurt.

This is really a dumb thread.

Morgan may not play against NW because of a concussion. He was INJURED by Epeneza. It had nothing to do with clock stoppage, in my humble opinion.

Fleck is a very good coach, by the way. I love our guy, but Fleck is going to be formidable so long as he stays at Minnesota.

If he has a concussion. I'll eat crow and admit I'm wrong. I'll bet he plays and is just fine...

I am, absolutely. And If Morgan is held out next game, which he will be if he had anything close to concussion, I'll admit being wrong.

He looked pretty ok, and as pointed out, fleck was telling fir him to go down right away.

Did fleck sprint on the field like he did fir his "motionless " qb, like he did for his flopping wr, in his state of concern.

Might be wrong, but dont buy it. Fleck seems ingenuous, at best.

Well - he is in concussion protocol and is doubtful for tomorrow so...

He was never actually doubtful to play. I question that he was ever even in concussion protocol. Not because it isn't possible he was dinged, but because Fleck is a dbag.

I am, absolutely. And If Morgan is held out next game, which he will be if he had anything close to concussion, I'll admit being wrong.

He looked pretty ok, and as pointed out, fleck was telling fir him to go down right away.

Did fleck sprint on the field like he did fir his "motionless " qb, like he did for his flopping wr, in his state of concern.

Might be wrong, but dont buy it. Fleck seems ingenuous, at best.

Morgan looking pretty solid today. Cant believe Fleck doesn't care about his concussed qb and just throwing him out there.

Fleck is disingenuous, at best.

I was checking the box score and he started 4-4 with a touchdown. The Gophers took a 21 point lead to start the game, kinda like the opposite of their game against the Hawks. Anyway, the highlights were passes that looked like total dimes just falling right into his receivers hands. Part of that is the receivers just being natural and gifted and big and using their bodies to get space.

Either way, tons of coaches play games with injuries and Fleck isn't any different in that way. Tanner Morgan is playing nearly perfect for stretches this season. He just doesn't really have the look of the big star qbs in college football or the hype that other guys get, and he could do something against Wisconsin this next week.

Latest posts