Did Favre intentionally lose?

HawkeyeNTexas

Think about it.
Favre Grew up loving the Saints and is still to this day a Saints fan. His whole family are Saints fans. Saints have never been to a Super Bowl. Favre has and has won. Handoff to Peterson and fumble before half at the 10 yard line was Favre’s fault. Regulation ending interception was Favres fault when he clearly could have run the ball to set up a game winning field goal. I’m calling shenanigans on this. :)

The Packers suck at paying under the table. They could have at least made it so they would have won their division.

Nah. Pack figured it would be a bigger insult to the Vikes to have them think they had a chance and then at the last minute possible have it yanked away.

Is this a serious question? If Farve wanted to loose the game he could have without taking the beating of a lifetime

THe fumble inside the 10 yard line looked like it was more AP's fault to me. Too bad the Vikings didn't win, i would have liked to see Greenway, as well as Favre, play in the superbowl. Greenway is in my top 5 for favorite Hawks of all time.

Latest posts