Did Alford ever lose to Nebraska at home?

losing, at home, to the team with the fewest d 1 road wins the last 3 years. 4 wins, and we cant beat them. ok apologist tavern hawks, give us your reasons why we should be happy about this.

It's kind of funny that we are somehow now too good to lose to Nebraska in basketball.

I would prolly kill a lot of brain cells trying to think of a single guy who ever played for Nebraska (other than the guys on the current team who just punked us) besides Woolridge.

losing, at home, to the team with the fewest d 1 road wins the last 3 years. 4 wins, and we cant beat them. ok apologist tavern hawks, give us your reasons why we should be happy about this.

Who said anyone was happy over this?

I HATE YOU

Who, me? Read my signature, pal: "I pledge allegiance to the flag of the University of Iowa, and to the tradition for which it stands, one program, under God, indivisible, with winning and competitiveness sometimes." The lower your expectations, the less it stings. You will numb up with time and booze.

I would prolly kill a lot of brain cells trying to think of a single guy who ever played for Nebraska (other than the guys on the current team who just punked us) besides Woolridge.

I don't want you to lose brain cells in that endeavor, so I will help- Eric Piatkowski.

After that, my cells would be at risk.

I'm vomiting as I type...

Apologist Tavern Hawks? Really, what are you 7?

Nobody is happy about this, but I think the majority of people can appreciate what this team has been doing this year. If you huffed paint and jumped on the NCAA Tourney bandwagon, that's your own fault.

Iowa basketball hasn't had a winning season since 06-07 (Alford's last year, there you go OK4P), acting like we are supposed to beat Nebraska, or anyone, is dumb.

I don't want you to lose brain cells in that endeavor, so I will help- Eric Piatkowski.

After that, my cells would be at risk.

I'm vomiting as I type...

Oh yeah, I remember him. Can't believe I forgot him. My buddy had a fake Nebraska ID with Piatkowski as his last name. Any others?

Iowa basketball hasn't had a winning season since 06-07 (Alford's last year, there you go OK4P), acting like we are supposed to beat Nebraska, or anyone, is dumb.

Whoa, hold on there, buddy. Pretty much this whole board thought we would come out of the 6 combined games against Northwestern, Nebraska and PSU with 5 or 6 wins. Are you saying the majority of this board is dumb?

Oh yeah, I remember him. Can't believe I forgot him. My buddy had a fake Nebraska ID with Piatkowski as his last name. Any others?

Erick Strickland.

Now I'm really done.

Guess my hated time in Omaha had a couple of nuggets of golden memory.

Whoa, hold on there, buddy. Pretty much this whole board thought we would come out of the 6 combined games against Northwestern, Nebraska and PSU with 5 or 6 wins. Are you saying the majority of this board is dumb?

In my overly optimistic, homeristic, fun predictions where everything goes right I personally said that Iowa would win all 6 of those games but the fact is, the people throwing pissy fits over this game are, um, misguided. We lost to a program that has been better than ours for most of a few years now.

Sorry, but they are a joke of a program, and we can't beat them at home! Sad.

Latest posts