Devyn Marble Topping #B1G Next Season

storminspank

Justin VanLaere
When the season starts next year, Devyn Marble will be Top 5 in active scoring leaders and active assists leaders (assuming the expected departures).

Very possible Top 3 in both categories.

Dev will be the face of the program going into next year. Good face to have ...legacy, good kid, pretty articulate, solid citizen. Keep it going,Dev!!

When the season starts next year, Devyn Marble will be Top 5 in active scoring leaders and active assists leaders (assuming the expected departures).

Very possible Top 3 in both categories.

That's great. I also hope he's 1 of the top 3 to 5 players in the league...definitely could be if he keeps playing like he has for the last several games. It will also be pretty cool if he ends up 2nd to only his dad in career scoring...probably won't hold that spot for long.

I think Devyn will be rewarded nicely by coming back next season. He will have a full fairly experienced team with a couple new options in Jok and Uthoff surrounding him which I think will only help open things up more offensively speaking. He could be set for a very big year statisitically.

Yeah, this little NIT run is completely worthless ... it's only vaulted him from being the leading scorer on a 1st round losing Hawkeye team, that was debatable to have been selected in the first place, to being considered a candidate for B1G player of the year (per everyone on BTN along with Dakich f/ESPN). :rolleyes:

Not to mention, how it's positioning the team for plenty of preseason pub.

He'll have a very well deserved big fat target on his back. The good thing is the Hawks will have a talented experienced team surrounding him too. He won't have to carry the load every single game it seems like. Yet be more then capable if he does have to. I hope Jok learns from him as much as possible once he gets to Iowa City. Who will get more mins next yr Jok or Oglesby? I think Jok will but it'll be closer then we all think and will vary as the season goes along. I think Oglesby will get more early on yet Jok will get more depending on how he plays (I think he'll be hard to keep off the court)

Dev will be the face of the program going into next year. Good face to have ...legacy, good kid, pretty articulate, solid citizen. Keep it going,Dev!!

Wow, why do people always call black kids good, solid and articulate? Slightly racist me thinks.

Hopefully, Fran keeps him at point most of the time. We are better with him running the show.

I implied earlier in the year that RDM was a bit overrated by my fellow Hawkeye fans......

MEA CULPA