Desmond King

The dude is a great player. He's carved himself out a nice role. Hope he can stay healthy so when it comes time to negotiate his next contract he can get paid... I'm sure he's doing quite alright but relatively speaking 5th rounders aren't making lottery $. Plus he's in LA. I'm sure cost of living is nuts for a box on the corner. So I hope he can get to where he can cash in he'll deserve it.

I learned more about Desmond King in that video than any article I have ever read about him.

According to Wikipedia, Mr. King was born late in 1994. Barry Sanders played his last game on December 27, 1998. My guess is he doesn't really remember Barry playing, but just seeing some highlights.

I am surprised that they didn’t bring up his brother.

what he has done for his brother makes all the other stuff pretty small in comparison, IMHO.

I have to say that these videos are some of the best things I have seen regarding the Iowa program. I think it is a great thing that KF does to bring guys back and always make them feel at home and keep that family atmosphere alive. Just a really cool experience for the players to get perspective on things from guys with all different backgrounds and career paths.

DK, the best corner to play at Iowa, ever.
Just making sure that Nile Kinnick and Emlen Tunnel played safety, which I think they did.

Tim Dwight may have been a better cornerback than running back in high school which is saying a lot.

Cornerback wasn't exactly a glamor position in Hayden's era. His best may have been Tom Knight as I think Merton Hanks played safety part of the time. King gets the nod over Amari Spievey and others in the Kirk era.

Kind of an irresponsible Tweet, IMO.

He's connecting dots between King and the two teammates disciplined. Does he know something? If he does, say it. If not, he's leading people to believe DK is suspended for disciplinary reason.

Latest posts