Design Tweaks are in place

JonDMiller

Publisher/Founder
You should notice the toolbar that was at the bottom of the page has now been removed which will make ipad and iphone users happy...we have also pinched in the right side alley to where everything will fit width wise on a 13 inch laptop so there is no lateral slop.

We have moved the Hawkeye Resources (all of the links we had) to the header bar at the top of the page, so they are one click away..may turn that into a drop down in the future.

If you are not seeing these changes, hit refresh on your browser and/or clear your cache.

how about the timing of the last post? If the last post was a minute before it says "about an hour ago".

Were the audio ads supposed to go away for good? They are back worse than before. At least then your mouse pointer had to go over the ad. Now they launch automatically.

There r some that sneak through that are not supposed to. One was for UPS today and we got it stopped. When u see one email me the position it's in and the company and I can pass it along.

moving mouse pointer over "forums" while in forums brings drop down menu. I like this, however, moving pointer over "forums" on home page does not bring menu down. I wish it did.
nitpicking though--I love this site.

moving mouse pointer over "forums" while in forums brings drop down menu. I like this, however, moving pointer over "forums" on home page does not bring menu down. I wish it did.
nitpicking though--I love this site.

Thanks Jon for fixing this. That bar is gone on both my phone and iPad. Still one issue but not a biggie

If I tap on the "forums" on the header bar, the drop down appears but goes so quickly instead to refresh the forums page that I don't have time to select a specific forum if I want. Usually, I am wanting to see the forums landing page anyway but if I want to look at a specific forum, it's a little trickier.

Latest posts