Depth Chart for Penn State Game

I hope not. I am tired of all these transfers - not just Iowa's.
The grad transfer rules is really just free agency.
Wouldn't have to be a grad. Rugamba transferred to Miami(OH) and is sitting this year.

Do you really want a player eating scholarship space who doesn't want to be here?

Wouldn't have to be a grad. Rugamba transferred to Miami(OH) and is sitting this year.

Do you really want a player eating scholarship space who doesn't want to be here?
OJ would be a senior, not sure if he has a redshirt or not.

Players might be more willing to want to be somewhere if they can't transfer so easy.

OJ would be a senior, not sure if he has a redshirt or not.

Players might be more willing to want to be somewhere if they can't transfer so easy.
I was thinking he was a sophomore this year for some reason. He doesn't have a redshirt year available so that changes things.

He red shirted. If he graduates this year, he might look at a grad transfer situation. He also likes it here a lot and still is playing special teams and on some sub packages.

I've said it before, I think he would be better at safety. And that's a position with less depth right now than CB.

What's the deal with Hankins? Is he injured or did he just get beat out? If so, very surprising given all the praise at the beginning of the season.

He red shirted. If he graduates this year, he might look at a grad transfer situation. He also likes it here a lot and still is playing special teams and on some sub packages.

I've said it before, I think he would be better at safety. And that's a position with less depth right now than CB.

Is Moss listed over Hankins due to injury or has he surpassed him on the depth chart now?

@RobHowe Ojemudia gonna transfer?
I don't see it. He still plays. He's a serious student. He may be on track to graduate, which may give him the room to leave. But, next year could be special, too for the Hawks. He might enjoy being part of that ride. I bet he stays.

Hankins did not dress out for Maryland. He's had a giant cast on his arm since after the Wisconsin game.

I think OJ stays. My guess is that Rob is right. You have Gervase leaving after this year...and he has the size to play safety. I think with several of the offenses now in the B10, and the fact that Phil Parker is now more aggressive in playing Hooker at LB on 2nd and 3rd down depending on situation...I could see him getting significant playing time at safety next year. He and Stone would battle it out. Whomever the third guy is, he's going to play alot.

Is he going to Cowboy Bob Orton someone with the cast? If it’s that big of a cast, is he even really on the 2 deep?

It's been strange. We were told he was cleared for Minnesota and Indiana. He dressed for those games with the club on his arm. Then he didn't dress for Maryland. Maybe he had a setback last week. We can ask KF tomorrow.

It's been strange. We were told he was cleared for Minnesota and Indiana. He dressed for those games with the club on his arm. Then he didn't dress for Maryland. Maybe he had a setback last week. We can ask KF tomorrow.

If you get a chance to speak with the OL tomorrow, I would love to hear their thoughts on the impact of Coach Polasek on their performance this year. He was kind of under the spotlight when the season began, and his unit has been really good thus far.

If you get a chance to speak with the OL tomorrow, I would love to hear their thoughts on the impact of Coach Polasek on their performance this year. He was kind of under the spotlight when the season began, and his unit has been really good thus far.

It's amazing what a lack of major injuries will do for your continuity. Losing two seniors last year was a huge blow. That being said though...we are reaping the rewards with Wirfs and Jackson. Jackson had a few problems against a LB against Minnesota, but for the most part...those two are studs. I pray we get the match up with Winovich and Gary in B10 championship. Listen, those two practice against AJ and Anthony Nelson in practice every day. It's not going to be what Michigan fans may think. I think they hold their own. It would be fun to watch.

Is he going to Cowboy Bob Orton someone with the cast? If it’s that big of a cast, is he even really on the 2 deep?

Thanks for the reference ... for those who don't know, this guy wore a cast for more than a year. :)

ortonhandsign.jpg

Latest posts