Demetri McCamey vs. Bruce Weber

HawkeyeBBall

If you haven't seen this yet, this won't be the first time that you will find this type of respect toward the coach over the next year.

Mr. Prima Donna Richmond will put this to shame.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_cTPso49LlE"]YouTube- Bruce Weber vs. Demetri McCamey[/ame]

Whatever you think of Weber (not high in my book), good for him for not putting up with a punk move and for getting in his face about it.

Hey can anyone read lips? Not sure what he's saying...is it "That's fighting bushwick?"

Yes sir. I don't understand the hatred of Weber, although his voice is extremely Illanoying, but you can't help but give him respect for that.

I do believe he would be sitting on the bench for a spell if I were coach.

For the rest of the game if I was the coach.

It would also be interesting to hear what Iowa fans would say if one of our players did that to Lick?

A lot of the Illinois fans are blowing it off as not that big of a deal but this is one of the things that I really hate about some of these kids that think they are bigger then the team or coach.

For the rest of the game if I was the coach.

It would also be interesting to hear what Iowa fans would say if one of our players did that to Lick?

A lot of the Illinois fans are blowing it off as not that big of a deal but this is one of the things that I really hate about some of these kids that think they are bigger then the team or coach.

It would be interesting to see Lick's reaction.

How can anyone take Weber seriously with that voice.. It always sounds like he is whining.... I think he is a very good coach... I just can't handle the voice. Bernstein on 670 the score Chicago does a grea Weber that cracks me up...

If I was his coach that kid would be running until he couldn't walk. Then he would run some more. Then when he was good and tired he could practice taking the charge from the bigs. Then if he is doing it properly, some more running.

In my picks,McCamey was second team all-league...he put up amazing assist numbers but weber took him out on the defensive end down the stretch in games...if you cannot play both ends...you do not deserve 1st team.

On the offensive end,tho, the kid had a huge season.Shot 48% from the floor,and led the league in assists by a bunch.

Latest posts