Delayed game thread

Who knew? The OL, QB, an OC had great games! With the Jimmies and Joes that we were missing/dinged, the X's and O's were going to be tough to call. We mixed up our blocking schemes more than I can remember seeing (I may find out I'm wrong when I rewatch) and it looked like classic Iowa football. Even though he had the inexcusable INT, DH was really good. After starting 1-6, finished 19-25.

Who knew? The OL, QB, an OC had great games! With the Jimmies and Joes that we were missing/dinged, the X's and O's were going to be tough to call. We mixed up our blocking schemes more than I can remember seeing (I may find out I'm wrong when I rewatch) and it looked like classic Iowa football. Even though he had the inexcusable INT, DH was really good. After starting 1-6, finished 19-25.

DH continues to play this way and Iowa is the 4th best team in the B1G.

By far his best game, and that after a really underwhelming first half.

I thought KF was going to drop a subtle jab at someone/everyone about Brian.

It is hard to do that when they put themselves in this position to begin with. A couple of different moves here and there and Brian is likely coming back next year.

Did anybody catch that Kirk mentioned the word retirement in his post game interview with the sideline reporter? Even though she did not really ask him about retirement? Even though Kirk said he was not going to think about retirement just think about this game and next game, etc.

Latest posts