Delayed game thread

And Brian Ferentz probably still has a job in Iowa City.
I don’t think so. He would have to win out including the Big Championship and even then it would be unlikely unless he won it be offensive play.

My damn back fusion surgery was delayed a month because I got this damn chest cold that won't go away. Finally bought a bottle of brandy today. On my 7th hot toddy. Can't figure out if it's the brandy or this hawkeye performance that has me feeling so warm inside! Which ever I'm loving the combination!

bullshit internet I have lost the game…I want to see if they get the shutout.
So far 22-0 Iowa deep in Rutgers territory with just 1:19 left. First and goal from the five. One minute left.

I don’t think so. He would have to win out including the Big Championship and even then it would be unlikely unless he won it be offensive play.

Win the Minnesota game, go 11-1 and blame the ineptitude of the offense on injuries…that would be a strong enough argument for Kirk and Brian to drag this out for another year.

That's a spirit 25 for Bri. He called for the 4th down conversion and then called for the knee. We'll go ahead and give him 29 for that one.

Latest posts