Decent fight video from Sox game

i dont get that fight or who was fighting whom. the vandervelde-looking dude made out pretty well for get his face blasted.

Security? Not so much
Vendor? Hot dogs, get your hot dogs here!
80 year old usher will get this thing handled

Please don't ever compare White Sox fans to Iowa fans. They have earned their reputation.

Yes, Philly fans suck too.

I think we should send both White Sox fans and Philly fans to Iraq. It won't help the situation in the middle east but at least it'll be better here.

Anyone who acts like this is a f*cking moron. I hate jack*sses who ruin a sporting event for me with their boorish behavior. I go to sporting events to watch the game, not get drunk and try to goad someone into a pier-six brawl. If that's what you're into, stop by one of your local MMA events and sign up for the amateur division if you think you have something to prove.

Say what you will about trashy White Sox fans, but at least the ball park staff lets them settle things for themselves, rather than getting in the middle of it. I mean, if they threw all of the criminals, who would come to the games?

Its always funny watching people who dont know how to fight try to fight.

Your right there. That punch could have gotten there faster using UPS ground. And for the guy that took the punch, he must have been wasted not to see it coming. Hilarious. The bone heads were lucky no one went over the railing.

Latest posts