Dearest Gary Barta

hawkinarkansas

You are a clown. This is what you get when you put in place a new 10 year contract that becomes fully guaranteed on the back end with a 7 win season. But hey, Iowa does it the right way, right?

How many more times does Iowa need to be humiliated for you to lose your job?

--------KF is risking serious injury to his starting QB by not replacing him with Stanley.

Shouldn't that be grounds for removal without compensation? Barta is a F'n dumbass, as is Ferments for leaving a hurt player in!!!!

You are a clown. This is what you get when you put in place a new 10 year contract that becomes fully guaranteed on the back end with a 7 win season. But hey, Iowa does it the right way, right?

How many more times does Iowa need to be humiliated for you to lose your job?

After the 2014 debacle of a season, GB said that 7-6 was unacceptable...yet he agreed to a 100% buy out clause to kick in at 7 wins. Which is it, asshat?

This topic is yet again another huge distraction to the real issue. You are focused on results, but AD's like Barta are concerned about revenue. Iowa might not be ranked in football at the end of this year but they're certainly a top program speaking in terms of bottom line. Performance is marginally important but revenue is what matters (not my opinion). If you want a change, then speak with your wallet. Any AD in the country would be a fool to fire someone like Ferentz when the seats are filled to the brim for every game and the team goes to a decent bowl.

This topic is yet again another huge distraction to the real issue. You are focused on results, but AD's like Barta are concerned about revenue. Iowa might not be ranked in football at the end of this year but they're certainly a top program speaking in terms of bottom line. Performance is marginally important but revenue is what matters (not my opinion). If you want a change, then speak with your wallet. Any AD in the country would be a fool to fire someone like Ferentz when the seats are filled to the brim for every game and the team goes to a decent bowl.

With the contract in place, this is the issue. Iowa is back where they were a few years ago and can't afford to buy out the contract. Not showing up in the stands makes no difference now, or for the next several years, KF is going to be the Head Coach.

There is no reason to believe the $ won't continue to roll in with a new AD.

--------KF is risking serious injury to his starting QB by not replacing him with Stanley.

Shouldn't that be grounds for removal without compensation? Barta is a F'n dumbass, as is Ferments for leaving a hurt player in!!!!
CJ''s daddy might file suit on this, just wait.

Dear Gary: You're paying $4.5M a year to a head coach who just allowed their senior injured QB to get brutalized for 1.5 quarters on national TV. Would you happen to know the phrase "for cause"?

You are 100 percent right. If everyone understood this Ferentz would not be the coach here anymore.

Uh, how many sellouts have we had over the last couple seasons? In 2015 Gary gave away free hot dogs to get people into Kinnick. I'm thinking he'll need to do the free dog plus a free soda for 2017.

Dear Gary: You're paying $4.5M a year to a head coach who just allowed their senior injured QB to get brutalized for 1.5 quarters on national TV. Would you happen to know the phrase "for cause"?
I have made many stupid decisions in my life. I am so thankful I let my head over-rule my heart and stay home from this debacle.

Latest posts