Dear Dana White

More likely to see jones vs. dos santos for the HW title IMO.

Why?

Silva keeps going back and forth between middleweight and light heavyweight, Jones has pretty much went through all the light heavyweight contenders and long as he stays focus won't be beat for awhile.

Getting those guys to fight in early '13 would be ideal.

UFC = stupid meatheads. Possibly the dumbest guys on the planet.
actually the majority of the guys that dana white has in ufc have college degrees. he actually says he wants fighters with brains so they dont blow their money.

Yeah I guess I should be a little more specific. I dont have a real problem with the UFC itself. Its a decent product but the sport as a whole is kinda dumb.
On top of that the real problem I have is with the smaller local MMA/UFC fights. It is frickin dumb. Most of the people who fight dont have health insurance and are losers and can do nothing but fight. On top of that the majority of fans are morons. Its the most unsofisticated collection of fans for any sport, yes worse than Nascar.
Affliction, Tapout, grrrrr!!!!!!!

Yeah I guess I should be a little more specific. I dont have a real problem with the UFC itself. Its a decent product but the sport as a whole is kinda dumb.
On top of that the real problem I have is with the smaller local MMA/UFC fights. It is frickin dumb. Most of the people who fight dont have health insurance and are losers and can do nothing but fight. On top of that the majority of fans are morons. Its the most unsofisticated collection of fans for any sport, yes worse than Nascar.
Affliction, Tapout, grrrrr!!!!!!!

You make a quality argument, but without the local lower ranking bouts there would be no UFC. I agree with your comments regarding the fans, if you have ever been to the local fights its like eastside night at the fair.

Slime = Street Life Intellgients Money is Everything also used to refer to a friend. Example, yo what up slime.

Last edited:
Yeah I guess I should be a little more specific. I dont have a real problem with the UFC itself. Its a decent product but the sport as a whole is kinda dumb.On top of that the real problem I have is with the smaller local MMA/UFC fights. It is frickin dumb. Most of the people who fight dont have health insurance and are losers and can do nothing but fight. On top of that the majority of fans are morons. Its the most unsofisticated collection of fans for any sport, yes worse than Nascar.Affliction, Tapout, grrrrr!!!!!!!
You make a quality argument, but without the local lower ranking bouts there would be no UFC. I agree with your comments regarding the fans, if you have ever been to the local fights its like eastside night at the fair.

Oh yeah, the fans at local stuff are awful. I cant even explain it.
Serious question I've always wondered. At the local/lower level fights are the fighters tested for AIDS/HIV, herpes, ect? I've always wondered because there are some real dirtballs involved in some of these things.

More likely to see jones vs. dos santos for the HW title IMO.
Really, so the guy who is the 185 champ skips 205 and fights the HW. That makes total logic possibly if you live on planet illogical.

Jones is 205, light heavyweight. Silva is 185, so I think you might be confused.

Jones is already supposed to fight Henderson and Silva has Sonnen. I think Silva will beat Sonnen then he will/should fight GSP.

Jones is flat out slime...holy crap.

Is this some form of a compliment or are you saying he isn't a good person? I've been pretty impressed every time I've seen Jones interviewed. He seems like a humble guy who has worked damn hard for what he has. I'm not sure why you would say he is slime, unless you just don't like him because you lost money on him or something.

Explain? Or is this just another I dislike the guy post and so I got to call him something?

Is this some form of a compliment or are you saying he isn't a good person? I've been pretty impressed every time I've seen Jones interviewed. He seems like a humble guy who has worked damn hard for what he has. I'm not sure why you would say he is slime, unless you just don't like him because you lost money on him or something.

Total compliment...going back to something Basabe was referencing during the BBall season...I'll try to find it...that being said, I probably STILL used it wrong...

Edit: I did use it wrong...going by memory I thought it meant a slick style...it's means "friend"...
http://www.dailyiowan.com/2012/02/21/Sports/27099.html

That being said, Jones is the baddest man on the planet right now and still has room for improvement and I love watching him fight.

Last edited:

Latest posts