Dear, Cy Kouandjio

blkngldFRO

The Hawkeye nation would love it if you came to Iowa to play football. If you choose to pass on the Hawks we will understand and wish you the best. I know you did not see a game in Kinnick this year, but trust us it is magical place on game day. We do feel that Iowa is a great fit for you, and you already have three friends here, plus a few million waiting to be your fans. I have no doubt that KF and staff can get you in the NFL as well.

Thank you,
Hawkeye Nation

p.s. It is like home here, and some say it's like heaven.

Please sign below Hawkeye nation if you agree.

Dear Cyrus,

Hawkeye Nation apologizes for the creepiness of the above fan. Secondly, should you choose to become a Hawkeye, please take no offense to our refusal to call you 'Cy'. As Hawkeyes it is nearly impossible for us to use the word Cy in a positive manner, we hope you understand. Thanks.

Go Hawks

Dear Cy-rantosaurus,

I hope you come to Iowa and we can be best friends and play lots of Nintendo. I can help you practice your football skills since my room has all rubber walls. Once you get to Iowa City, meet me down at the Ped Mall. I'll be the one playing the bongos.

Go Hawkeyes!

Let it die. The last thing the kid needs is crazy fans hounding him.

20050301ap_trv_field_dreamsPJ01_580.jpg

Dear Cy-rantosaurus,

I hope you come to Iowa and we can be best friends and play lots of Nintendo. I can help you practice your football skills since my room has all rubber walls. Once you get to Iowa City, meet me down at the Ped Mall. I'll be the one playing the bongos.

Go Hawkeyes!

LOL - Outstanding post.

It's the fault of all those that failed to sign their names to this thread/petition. I'm as guilty as anybody. :(
We didn't need this guy anyway. He wouldn't have seen the field until he was a redshirt junior. Iowa = o-line U.

Latest posts