Dear Clone fan

Travisam

It is clear at this juncture that the B1G is the best conference in college basketball this season. Better than the ACC, B12 and whatever other posers that are out there. Iowa basketball has done basically nothing to contribute to this dominance that we are enjoying thus far. My question to you is, are we at the point yet where we can start going on other teams/conferences board and pumping up our conference as the best in the nation yet even though we have nothing to do with it?? You guys are the best in the country at doing this so i figured I would consult the experts before I move forward. Please advise.

Thanks in advance.

Trav

It is definitely not too early to start complaining about having to play our conference schedule.

iowa finishes 7-5 and some people are calling for KF to get fired, and Ia State finishes 6-6, and CPR receives ballots for coach of the year....

Yes, obviously Iowa is a much better team because they play in a better conference. If Iowa loses to OSU by 50, that will not matter and Iowa will still reap the rewards for having a tough schedule.

No, no, it's all the same sentiment as far as conference dominance. I'm hoping for some input from ISUer or Cptpuertorico.

User lost his bet so you won't hear from him anymore.... HA!

I will admit the big 10 is a good basketball conference this year.
OSU i think will give Kentucky and NC a run in the Tourney, probably even a shot at the NC
Purdue is Purdue, solid.
MSU, still holding out on, they have a tough non con.
Indiana, kind of a head scratcher, I still think they're a year away from being REALLY good.
Wisconsin, obviously always sound, play really good defense, don't make a lot of mistakes.
Illinois, I have absolutely no idea what they are like this year.

Then the rest.

Last edited:
this thread is pointless, and yet I'm commenting..although I am only commenting to mention that this thread is pointless.

This thread isn't one of Travisam's better efforts. The Clowns beat us in FB, and after watching our BB teams efforts in the non-conference, will be shocked if we win any in-state games.

Sure, their girls are beasts. But so far they have scoreboard. Go ahead and crow when we beat 'em in wrestling.

BTW, their BIG girls are good for somethings...warmth in the winter, and shade in the summer.

Latest posts