DC PF Luka Garza Officially Visiting This Weekend

Wow, that was a fun trip down memory lane. We all say some dumb shit. I wish I could find where Nike said that Garza had peaked after his frosh year and that he didn't expect much growth but that would take a lot work....and then he could literally pull up thousands of dumb shit I've said probably just from this week.

I like to think it was the $50 he lost to me by saying Iowa has 0% chance of making NCAA last season.... or the fact that I now knew his true identity and could out him at any moment....but it was probably because he couldn't afford internet or something.

Well that sucks, I remember that bet. So he decided to leave instead of paying up.

My guess is he's still around but posting under a new name. Look for an account with those types of views that started in May.

Damn, I looked quite smart. BGold is any idiot lol. Did he say he didn't want Garza and Dailey showed a lot of promise? OH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Wow, that was a fun trip down memory lane. We all say some dumb shit. I wish I could find where Nike said that Garza had peaked after his frosh year and that he didn't expect much growth but that would take a lot work....and then he could literally pull up thousands of dumb shit I've said probably just from this week.
I missed this post. You’re partially right and partially wrong. I said Garza was closer to his basketball ceiling than most. I didn’t say he had peaked.

He’s certainly exceeded my expectations so in that regard I was wrong, but did anyone see this coming? You make it sound like I said he was a scrub (not in this post but when we’ve had these discussions). He’s been solid every year I just didn’t think there was a much higher level, kudos to him for doing what he’s done.

Soft hands. Long ass arms. Great finisher. Great motor. Strong as hell and finishes through contact. He good.

I missed this post. You’re partially right and partially wrong. I said Garza was closer to his basketball ceiling than most. I didn’t say he had peaked.

He’s certainly exceeded my expectations so in that regard I was wrong, but did anyone see this coming? You make it sound like I said he was a scrub (not in this post but when we’ve had these discussions). He’s been solid every year I just didn’t think there was a much higher level, kudos to him for doing what he’s done.
@InGoodCo

Here is me explaining my position and admitting I was wrong on Garza a couple weeks ago.

As Papa Garza said "YOU GOTTA LET THE PEACOCK FLY!"

And now that Luka is the man, the Peacock has indeed been let loose! Now I know what he meant. We are witnessing greatness.

The improvements he made from last season to this season are truly astonishing. He has every offensive move in the book. He's deadly with that 12 to 15 foot jumper. He can do the little baby hook at will. He can step out and knock down a 3. He can do pretty much anything he wants at the basket. He's virtually impossible to stop 1-on-1 near the hoop. I really hope he's back next season.

The improvements he made from last season to this season are truly astonishing. He has every offensive move in the book. He's deadly with that 12 to 15 foot jumper. He can do the little baby hook at will. He can step out and knock down a 3. He can do pretty much anything he wants at the basket. He's virtually impossible to stop 1-on-1 near the hoop. I really hope he's back next season.
And he's strong as hell and finishes through contact as good as anyone I can remember.

Latest posts