DC job posted

Jan 11th.... Same timeframe Stoops laid out in his recent interview with USC radio. Coincidence? I know the prevailing sentiment says no way, but removing all the subjective editorialization the dots keep aligning.

Also I thought Kirk hadn't thought about this much.

I used to own: Electronic Football.

Then I actually got a hold of one not too long ago...not so much anymore.

(I hate auto-embedded videos...)

I haven't seen one of those of years! I was pretty good at avoiding those little red lines. I feel it gave me the base I needed one day be the DC at Iowa.

I suppose the Bachelor degree requirement discounts most of the TH's here. I doubt your CDL certification from DMACC will be enough, despite the 18 five star recruits you pulled in last year.

Jan 11th.... Same timeframe Stoops laid out in his recent interview with USC radio. Coincidence? I know the prevailing sentiment says no way, but removing all the subjective editorialization the dots keep aligning.Also I thought Kirk hadn't thought about this much.

i didnt realize that. if this is true that is either a huge coincidence or tell tale sign. i hope coincidence because id prefer aiken but we will see.

The hiring of this position is the most amazing display of secret keeping I have ever seen! Our government should take notes!

Jan 11th.... Same timeframe Stoops laid out in his recent interview with USC radio. Coincidence? I know the prevailing sentiment says no way, but removing all the subjective editorialization the dots keep aligning.

The entire college football industry is on the same schedule. January 11th just happens to be 2 days after the national title game, meaning every coach in the country is available for stealing on January 10.

Can't wait to see the first post claiming that this is going to take even more attention away from Norm's retirement.

My view: this should've been posted the day after Norm announced his retirement.

Can't wait to see the first post claiming that this is going to take even more attention away from Norm's retirement.

My view: this should've been posted the day after Norm announced his retirement.

Yeah, because the way they were going to fill the job was to sift through the online applications and call a couple guys in for interviews.

Dear Mr. Stoops

Thank you for your recent application for the position of Defensive Coordinator, Football Team. We regret to inform you that we are no longer interested in hiring for that position. We will keep your resume on file, and contact you at a later date if a position becomes available.

Thank you again for your interest in employment an the University of Iowa.

Sincerely,

This is what silvanthalas actually believes happens.

Coordinator experience in NCAA FBS, FCS and/or Professional Football (or combined equivalent).

Hmmm..how do you read that? As, if you have not been a coordinator before, do not apply?

Hmmm..how do you read that? As, if you have not been a coordinator before, do not apply?

Kinda yes kinda no. I think Kirk is just repeating the wording of the job posting. This tells you that it is almost a certainty that they are going outside for this hire.

Define "ability to recruit national calibur student athletes."

Would picking up a field hockey player at the Vine 22 years ago count?

I may be closer to this thing than any of you would care to immagine.

Latest posts