Dbag Saban, again...

Ohhh cause I thought Malloy had scholarship and KF pulled it. We could even spin this story more by saying KF pulled it after he tore his ACL but offered him a grayshirt kind of like the Bama Yeldon story....

Sorry I'm not trolling. I just think Saban does whatever it takes to win. If Saban was Iowa's coach, James white wouldn't be listed on the depth chart all year. I can also guarantee he would have an open competition at QB instead of just handing it over to a JVB who has one road win total to his name

Dumb post. If a recruit gets arrested they deserve to have their offer pulled.

Yes we as Iowa fans know this. But just like that Tavin Smith article a journalist can leave out information and SPIN stories.

I just don't see the hate for Saban, I wish we could land a coach that viewed his job as a football coach black n white and try not to sell us on what he does in the grey.

Yes we as Iowa fans know this. But just like that Tavin Smith article a journalist can leave out information and SPIN stories.

I just don't see the hate for Saban, I wish we could land a coach that viewed his job as a football coach black n white and try not to sell us on what he does in the grey.

yeah, f the players, they are just pawns in the big game. what really matters is winning, so our fans can feel good about themselves....

Re:Dbag Saban, again...u

Oh I'm sorry this is the same fan base that whines KF is too loyal (IE: Fire KOK or bench Jake C) than we are saying Saban is not loyal enough because he opted to take the best available player.

Saban did what we wish KF would do. If you were Alabama fans you wouldn't be whining. What if KF pulled Mabins scholarship to give it to Green-Beckham? You'd be smitten and that's a fact

Malloy got his pulled because of his legal trouble I believe and has to earn it back.

Ohhh cause I thought Malloy had scholarship and KF pulled it. We could even spin this story more by saying KF pulled it after he tore his ACL but offered him a grayshirt kind of like the Bama Yeldon story....

Sorry I'm not trolling. I just think Saban does whatever it takes to win. If Saban was Iowa's coach, James white wouldn't be listed on the depth chart all year. I can also guarantee he would have an open competition at QB instead of just handing it over to a JVB who has one road win total to his name

Re: Dbag Saban, again...u

Oh I'm sorry this is the same fan base that whines KF is too loyal (IE: Fire KOK or bench Jake C) than we are saying Saban is not loyal enough because he opted to take the best available player.

Saban did what we wish KF would do. If you were Alabama fans you wouldn't be whining. What if KF pulled Mabins scholarship to give it to Green-Beckham? You'd be smitten and that's a fact

KF may be loyal to a fault but he doesn't flat out lie (that we know of) to an 18 yr old kid and his family in their living room. I think the best thing about Ferentz is that everyone knows where they stand with him. His players seem to respect him as a man of his word.

I wish some of these high school kids were a little smarter in their approach to being recruited and realize that guys like Saban overpromise all the time and they end up screwing 1-2 athletes out of their scholarships every year.

Re: Dbag Saban, again...u

Apples and oranges. KOK has had a chance to prove his worth; Saban did not give these players any chance. A "benched" player still gets his scholarship; these players did not have that opportunity (at least at Alabama).

No, it's not a fact. I happen to live in SEC country and I have talked to a few Alabama fans that are embarrassed by these stories.

FCAS you must mean some people in Alabama, thus referring to Auburn fans. Because not one, and let me say that again in bold NOT ONE Alabama fan is displeased with the recruiting class.

No we don't, YOU do. KF gets slack on the field in my book because of how he treats kids and the fact that along with winning games he wants kids to graduate and actually cares about the players whether they are all Americans or walk-ons that never see the field. That I know for a fact and have heard and seen first hand that this is the case. Like it or not there are more important things than W's. Some of us are just mature enough to see that.

Iowa did it too. Git your head out of KF's a$$. Are people that stupid to dump on other coaches and then in the same breathe say it is ok if KF does it?

Some of you are so loyal and blind to a fault.

I love the hawks and think KF is a great coach but I will refuse to think that the program and people I support are angels.

Iowa did it too. Git your head out of KF's a$$. Are people that stupid to dump on other coaches and then in the same breathe say it is ok if KF does it?

I love the hawks and think KF is a great coach but I will refuse to think that the program and people I support are angels.

example please.

KF has more integrity than Saban. I agree with the part where you say you will refuse to think.

It hasn't happened. If you can provide an example I would be very very surprised. This kid at Alabama went to bed Tuesday night probably more excited than he has ever been in his life, because he thought he was signing a letter of intent the next day to play for his dream college team. He wakes up in the morning to find out they don't have room for him even though they accepted his verbal commitment several months earlier.

Iowa offered kids and then withdrew the offer before the kid commited. That's not what happened at Alabama...this kid was committed for months and thought he was going to Alabama next year.

It hasn't happened. If you can provide an example I would be very very surprised. This kid at Alabama went to bed Tuesday night probably more excited than he has ever been in his life, because he thought he was signing a letter of intent the next day to play for his dream college team. He wakes up in the morning to find out they don't have room for him even though they accepted his verbal commitment several months earlier.

Iowa offered kids and then withdrew the offer before the kid commited. That's not what happened at Alabama...this kid was committed for months and thought he was going to Alabama next year.

Maybe the kid got complacent, should have kept working hard and got better and he wouldn't be in this situation.

Maybe the kid got complacent, should have kept working hard and got better and he wouldn't be in this situation.

Wow.

48.jpg

Latest posts