David Parry--OL Linn-Mar

SPGroth

I followed David Parry from Linn-Mar a little bit this year. He made the All-State teams and is starting to get some looks. I know that Iowa is talking, but right now, no offer. Some other teams are starting to heat things up. Anyone have some insight.

From what I understand, a grey shirt is a possibility. He is lining up his official visits for the month of January and is checking out a few west coast school over the Holiday break. Some Ivy League schools are also interested, so the kid has the "smarts".

I watched his senior highlight video. He is listed at 6'3" 285lbs. Pretty decent feet. He moves pretty good for a big guy. Had a ton of pancake blocks and many times had to bounce up and get a lineback or defensive back, which he reached pretty well. They are projecting him at a center.

From what I understand, a grey shirt is a possibility. He is lining up his official visits for the month of January and is checking out a few west coast school over the Holiday break. Some Ivy League schools are also interested, so the kid has the "smarts".

I watched his senior highlight video. He is listed at 6'3" 285lbs. Pretty decent feet. He moves pretty good for a big guy. Had a ton of pancake blocks and many times had to bounce up and get a lineback or defensive back, which he reached pretty well. They are projecting him at a center.

Smart guy with good feet ,sounds like a great center to me...

Smart guy with good feet ,sounds like a great center to me...

All schools that he is talking to, have said that they see him at Center. Saw him play once and watched his game film. Has a bit of a mean streak in him, and will definitely go until the whistle. He is pretty darn strong and plays a physical game. Going to be interesting to see how the official visit goes.

I heard from guy with the Linn-Mar program that Stanford has given him some looks as well. He probably would have a gray-shirt offer with them if it is true because Stanford has half of the nations recruits signed for this year.

I heard from guy with the Linn-Mar program that Stanford has given him some looks as well. He probably would have a gray-shirt offer with them if it is true because Stanford has half of the nations recruits signed for this year.

Yes, Stanford is showing interest. He is planning on taking his official visit to Stanford next week. Colorado, Navy, Penn, Columbia, UNI, and Illinois State are in the mix as well.

I started counting how many times he put people on their back, then I just realized it was pretty much every time...

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZndYCpq_m-o"]YouTube- David Parry- 09 Football Highlights[/nomedia]

From what I hear, Linn Mar tracks pancake blocks, and he was off the charts on completing his blocks with his opponent on the ground.

TAKE THE OFFER DP!

If this is considered "tampering" I'd just like to say that "DP" does NOT stand for "David Parry" but instead "Dan Patrick" of "The Dan Patrick Show" on 1460 KXnO, DesMoines...:D

Now that Henderson is officially not coming does Parry finally get an offer? If so is he coming to Iowa. I'd love to get him!