Darboh article

In the picture he was wearing earring, he is gone, highly doubt Kirk Ferentz goes for those type of players wearing those things.....

In the picture he was wearing earring, he is gone, highly doubt Kirk Ferentz goes for those type of players wearing those things.....
"THOSE TYPES OF PLAYERS"? Wearing "THOSE THINGS"? Wow, talk about a telling statement about your personality. Bet you would have had a hayday in the 50"s.

Its cool if we send his guardians cash as long as he doesn't know about it right?

"THOSE TYPES OF PLAYERS"? Wearing "THOSE THINGS"? Wow, talk about a telling statement about your personality. Bet you would have had a hayday in the 50"s.

Get real dbag. Nothing in his JOKE was in any way racially based. Your response is 100% racially based. You sir are the racist in this situation. I hate losers like you who want to call someone racist as quickly as possible. Get a life.

I doubt if we will miss him that much the way our passing game is set up around the running game. On 85% of our offensive plays we have two wide outs or less.

which ear was the earring in
if it is in one ear he's straight if it is the other and he well, "a high pitch talker"
i have no clue which is which

Get real dbag. Nothing in his JOKE was in any way racially based. Your response is 100% racially based. You sir are the racist in this situation. I hate losers like you who want to call someone racist as quickly as possible. Get a life.
Way to go Travis. Dbag? Nice talk. Reread my comments. I can see that you are a forward thinking genius that doesn't understand profiling. You must be one of THOSE type of morons.

Sam Webb, is a UM alum, fan, and reporter for UM's scout.com site. So, while I'm sure Darboh was quoted correctly he's writing the article and asking questions with a UM target audience in mind.

That's not to say Darboh won't end up at UM, but just that you have to view the article through that maize and blue lens.

I think it is open for Darboh. We have heard before his coach wants him to go to UM. But Hartlieb is pushing him to UW and he's a lock for ND. Well nobody knows but him.. He seems to like Soup which is good for us. If he is that good he should look at McNutt and Davis, both will be drafted in the NFL and that his because of Soup.

The only person who knows where he is going and should have a say in it is Darboh. If he chooses a school cause his coach likes the staff or his guardian does then it could turn out poorly for him.

I really hope that we get him. I'd like to see him get some time as a freshman so he can step in for Davis when he graduates.

I am tired of KF losing the states top talent to other teams not even in the flipping state...would be nice if we could keep our best talent in the state...of course that would take not having **** poor play calling and a vanilla offense...

Christian French from Cedar Rapids Kennedy was big instate last year that went to Oregon. I think too much is made of instate recruits leaving. You are not going to get all instate recruits. Just like we can go to other states and get their instate recruits!

Christian French from Cedar Rapids Kennedy was big instate last year that went to Oregon. I think too much is made of instate recruits leaving. You are not going to get all instate recruits. Just like we can go to other states and get their instate recruits!

i forgot about him as i didn't consider him to be a top priority. He wanted to play O, but had no hands. the three TEs we got (especially Hamilton) are going to be better I believe as TEs.

However KF did get Blythe who I think would/should have been considered the top prospect in Iowa.

Latest posts