DAPPER DAN CLASSIC.

I cant wait im driving out Saturday to watch this one and all the other great matches that will take place!!!

I cant wait im driving out Saturday to watch this one and all the other great matches that will take place!!!

Lucky son of a gun. I have to entertain brother and sister in-laws this weekend to make up for not being home last week end. Enjoy. I will tell you this, if I can get it on video or blogging, I'll have one ****** off wife, again.:)

awesome dual, and the kids take it serious which isnt always the case at all star duals. however, that gym is easily the hottest gym in division 1, and they know it, 3 dollar waters never tasted so good

Team USA vs Team PA at 5pm central time.

126 - Cory Clark (Iowa recruit) vs Jimmy Gulibon (PSU recruit)

138- John Meeks (ISU recruit) vs Steve Spearman

Watch live here WrestlingReportVideo

Cory and Jimmy will be last match of the night.

Clark goes down 10-3. Was 3-3 early in 3rd, got taken down and turned twice. Had a reverse in the late first period. Was never close to taking Gulibon down.

Did he gas in the third? sounds like he was right there with him for a while..

I don't' think so and honestly, I don't think the match was as close as the 3-3 early 3rd score either. Clark almost got turned in the first and if it wasn't for the reversal he scored he would have gotten majored. A LOT of work to do from his feet and the mat to close the gap.

132 Zane Richards Carbondale Illinois DEC Mackenzie McGuire Upper St. Clair 3-1
152 Brian Realbuto Sommers New York DEC Cody Copeland Greenville 6-1
170 Kyle Crutchmer Tulsa Union Oklahoma DEC Elliot Riddick Bethlehem Catholic 2-1 2OT
285 Doug Vollaro Pine Castle Christian Florida DEC Averee Robinson Susquehanna Township 5-1OT
182 Jordan Rogers Mead Washington FALL Wesley Phipps Grove City 4:44
195 Gage Harrah Crystal Lake Central Illinois DEC Perry Hills Central Catholic 5-3
220 John Rizzo Richland DEC Josh Marchok Schaumburg Illinois 3-2
138 John Meeks Roosevelt Iowa DEC Steve Spearman Erie McDowell 3-2 UTB
145 Jason Tsirtsis Crown Point Indiana MD Zach Beitz Juniata 13-4
160 Brian Brill Central Mountain DEC Zachary Brunson Churchill Oregon 7-5
113 Jarred Brooks Warsaw Indiana DEC Billy Rappo Council Rock South 8-5
120 George DiCamillo St. Ignatius Ohio DEC Nick Roberts North Star 10-5
126 Jimmy Gulibon Derry DEC Cory Clark Southeast Polk Iowa 10-3