Dantonio

It's just a complete circus nowadays and the stability of the Iowa football program from a coaching perspective is unreal.

I turn 40 in August and there have only been two head coaches of my favorite team.

Think about that...

Since before Mount Saint Helens blew up, the Hawkeyes have only had two football coaches.

When HF took over Bon Scott was still singing for AC/DC, Iron Maiden hadn't released an album yet, Steve McQueen was still alive, And Jimmy Carter was the President. Two people have had the job since then, and the current guy has been on staff a total of 31 of those 41 years.

That's mind-boggling in today's world.

Approved!

giphy.gif

It's just a complete circus nowadays and the stability of the Iowa football program from a coaching perspective is unreal.

I turn 40 in August and there have only been two head coaches of my favorite team.

Think about that...

Since before Mount Saint Helens blew up, the Hawkeyes have only had two football coaches.

When HF took over Bon Scott was still singing for AC/DC, Iron Maiden hadn't released an album yet, Steve McQueen was still alive, And Jimmy Carter was the President. Two people have had the job since then, and the current guy has been on staff a total of 31 of those 41 years.

That's mind-boggling in today's world.

What do you know...just a kid.

Most of the posters on here are members of the true Greatest Generation, Generation X, so hurl your "insults" elsewhere, snowflake.
Sorry, I can't take Asscar squidbillies serious. You strike me as a guy who collects die cast and still writes checks.

Latest posts