Dantonio

giphy.gif

At least the Hawks will put one final nail in the coffin for him when we get to play them at Kinnick this fall.

Is Phil Parker going there? Narduzzi maybe???

there's an article that says this fool is being accused of recruiting violations from a former football admin. with this hanging over the program and the serial rapist hanging over the entire school, would you want to go there if you were PP? plus, i don't think PP wants to be a HC.

I see there are more NCAA violation allegations coming out, like hours ago and now he retires!!!

Not surprised he stepped down the timing of it I thought was weird. If more sanctions are coming then it makes sense.

Really not sure why this pay or paying the parents matters a damn bit now. Pay for play is coming legally.

First thing that came to my mind, that this happens on final signing period. How many recruits are gonna want out of their LOI with his resignation? How many remaining players will enter the transfer portal? Depending who they hire, this program will nosedive even further, especially if there are sanctions coming down the road. Say it with me, “ cellar dweller.”

there's an article that says this fool is being accused of recruiting violations from a former football admin. with this hanging over the program and the serial rapist hanging over the entire school, would you want to go there if you were PP? plus, i don't think PP wants to be a HC.

Guaranteed $$$$$$. If you make just $$ and you could get X more years guaranteed at $$$$$, then yah guys will line up.

Guaranteed $$$$$$. If you make just $$ and you could get X more years guaranteed at $$$$$, then yah guys will line up.

you could be right. but if PP was chasing money, he could have left a while ago. he probably could have gone to a blue blood as a D coordinator with the success he's had since becoming the DC.

I don't see Phil Parker taking that gig. Cloud over the program and he's said he likes coaching defense and doesn't want to deal with all the extra hats a head coach must wear.

I don't see Phil Parker taking that gig. Cloud over the program and he's said he likes coaching defense and doesn't want to deal with all the extra hats a head coach must wear.

Great point. He like's coaching defense. Not felons. And he's not going to find any better hats to wear then those that are black and gold.

Latest posts